2

December 9, 20189:55a

December 9, 2018
9:55a.m

Our Saviors Church

I yawn, as I sat next to Felicia on my left and my sister to my right. I don't know how my mom managed to wake up Felicia and I but she did. Even after not seeing me for almost 11 months, my mom still treats me like I never left. It's refreshing.

I lean my head against Felicia's shoulder. She rest her head against mine, "I swear, Jessica hates us." She whispers to me.

I couldn't help but smile, "Nah, she knows we've missed church while we were on the road."

I felt Felicia's shoulders shake as she laughs silently, "I know."

I sit up and looked around the church. Seeing a lot of familiar faces made my heart feel all warm. I had a few fan interactions when I got here. But it was mostly little kids. People over here still see me as Keeley Trahan. Not Keeley Trahan the pop star. It's magnificent.

-

Throughout church, Felicia and I kept dozing off. We got smacked a few times by my mom but, we got some zs in. As we walk over to the rent car, my mom calls my name, "Meet us at La Ramba."

I give her a thumbs up as we enter the car. Felicia starts up the car and pulls in line to get out of the church parking lot.

"So tell me why you were trending on Twitter this morning?" Felicia asks, as she takes out her phone as we stopped. I looked at her confused, "What?"

She smiles and pulls up Twitter. I look and it's BTS related. Heat makes it way to my cheeks, "Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. They followed me."

She scoffs, "Well duh. Can't believe you didn't tell me last night."

She moves a few feet and stops, "I would've but you were driving and I was fangirling inside. I didn't want us to wreck."

She nods, "Okay. I forgive you."

It's our turn to the highway to get out. She flips on the right blinker and looks to see there is any cars coming. Once it's clear, she pulls out onto the highway. She turns up the radio and 'Fake Love' by BTS is playing through the speakers.

I get excited and turned it up some more. We jam out to the rest of the song as we pull up to La Ramba. Felicia turns off the car and grabs her purse bag. I do the same. We exit out of the car and met my family by their car.

We walk into the semi busy Mexican restaurant.

"Hello. Welcome to La Ramba. My name is Taylor. I'll be your waitress, this afternoon. How many?" Taylor asks.