12

February 21, 20196:12p

February 21, 2019
6:12p.m

Keeley & Felicia's Home

Yoongi's P.O.V

I did it. I told her. But she has yet to say anything. I look at her and waved my free hand over her face. She comes back into reality and her cheeks turn pink. I smile at the sight.

"You." She points at me. "Like me. Why?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders, as look down and play with her fingers, "I don't know. You pretty, kind, and funny. But I like to know more of you." I tell her in the best way in my English.

She slips her hand from my hold and jumps down from the island. A frown is placed upon my lips. She walks in front of me and pushes through my legs. Heat rises to my cheeks. What is she doing? I thought.

Then, she wraps her arms around my torso. She buried her face into my chest. I smile down at her and wrapped my arms around her. I buried my nose into her hair and the sent of coconut fills my nostrils. I hum in response.

I start to pull away but she shakes her head, "No, keep holding me." She says, so gently. I nod and wrapped my arms back around her and rubbed her back.

Keeley's P.O.V

Jungkook and I are in the living room with the rest as Yoongi and Felicia are still in the kitchen. I've noticed Taehyung staring at me but I didn't think much of it.

Around 10, the guys finally left. Felicia and I both plopped down onto our couch. We rest our heads on the back of the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

"Well. That was fun." I say.

Felicia nods, "Yeah. They're even more funny in person."

I cackle and nod, "Yeah."

We fall into silence until I looked at her, "What happened in the kitchen with you and Yoongster?"

A smile is plastered on her face as looks at me, "He told me he likes me."

I shot up, "No way!"

She nods, "Yes."

I bring her into bone crushing hug.

"Uh, Keeley. I can't breath." She mumbles.

I release her and mumbled a sorry.