13

February 22, 201912:38a

February 22, 2019
12:38a.m

BTS's Hotel

Felicia's P.O.V

My knuckles hit against the wooden door. The door opens instantly and I'm pulled into the hotel room. I've never seen Yoongi so worried. Then again, this is only my third time actually being around him. He closes the door behind us and keeps his hands on me tightly.

"Yoongi what's-" I was cut off by the distressed looking male on the bed sleeping soundlessly.

Yoongi lets go of me and I look at him. I can see tears forming in his eyes. I set down my purse and keys and brought the korean man into a warm hug.

"Don't cry. Everything is going to be okay, okay?" I tell him.

He wraps his arms around my big figure and nods.

I pull away from him and cupped his face. My thumbs wipes away the tears that fell onto his cheeks. He sniffs and rubs his nose. I let go of his face.

"What happened?" I ask.

Yoongi sighs and explained the best way that he can. My eyes widen, "Taehyung did that to his lip? Just because he likes Keeley and Keeley likes him?" I ask, trying to make sure I got it right.

Yoongi nod should , "Yeah."

I shake my head, "What can I do to help?"

He shrugs, "Talk to Taehyung?"

I shake my head, "I can't."

Yoongi sighs in defeat. I grab his hands into mine, "I can't, because he has to see that Jungkook makes Keeley happy."

He smiles, "Okay."

I squeeze his hands and let go of them. I sigh and looked at Jungkook. We're the same age, but yet he looks so young. He stirs in his sleep and his eyes fluttered open.

He jumps at the sight of me. He sits up and runs his fingers through his long hair, "Why you here?" He asks groggily.

I smile, "Yoongi called me."

Jungkook looks over at Yoongi and sighs, "He uh told you?" He asks, looking at me.

I nod, "He did. And I'm sorry. Keeley and I never knew about Taehyung." I tell him.