7

February 7,201910:45p

February 7,2019
10:45p.m

The Late Late Show with James Corden

"With the best selling album from across the world and Grammy performer. Welcome, Keeley Trahan." James introduces.

The red velvet curtain pulls back and I give the camera a wink. I couldn't help but cackle. Reggie starts to play and I made my way down to James. I high five a few people while they cheered. James is waiting for me. I quickly walked towards him and gave him a big hug. I've always wanted this. I love James. And I hope after this interview we can be friends.

We pull apart and he guides me to my seat. As he sits down, Reggie and his band, stop playin. I look over at Reggie and I give him a quick wave. He smiles and waves back.

"So." James says, when the crowd calms down.

I look over at him giving him my full attention.

"The Grammys are this Sunday. How are your nerves?" He asks.

I close my eyes and took in a deep breath. I released the air and looked back at him, "My nerves are okay. I'm less less anxious now."

He nods, "That's good. I think you're going to do great. Now 'Greedy'. It's such a great song. How did the song come to be?"

Heat rises to my cheeks and James sees it. He points and smiles, "Who is the lucky fella?"

I smile and covered my face with my hands. I shake my head as I put down my hands, "I will not say. The only person who knows is my best friend and Jimmy Fallon."

James gasps dramatically and places his hand over his heart, "How come Jimmy knows?" he asks.

I shrugged, "He guessed and I told him he was right. And to this day he has yet to say a word."

James hums and looks at me, "If I guess, will tell me if I'm wrong or right?"

I nod, "Yes. But if you think you're right cover your mouth and mouth it to me."

He nods. That's when he starts throwing names.

"Harry Styles?"

"No."

"Khalid?"

"No."

"Bruno Mars?"

"No."

Then he falls silent. He looks at the floor in thought and he looks back at me. Then his eyes widen and he throws his cards over his mouth.