11

February 21, 20194:50p

February 21, 2019
4:50p.m

Keeley & Felicia's Home

The guys are going to be here in an hour. I pray this gumbo is done by then. I throw in the sausage and boneless chicken breasts into the pot. Felicia puts the cover on top and wipes the sweat from her forehead.

"Man, I haven't seen this much gumbo since I was a kid." Felicia says, letting out a huff.

I smile at her, "Me too."

She stares at the pot, "Should I add more roux to thicken the gravy a little?"

I shake my head, "Nah. It looks fine."

She nods, "Now, we let it cook."

-

Gumbo is done. And so is the rice and the potato salad. All we're missing is 7 Korean men. We set up the table and stack some bowls and spoons by the stove, so it can be easier to serve.

We made some sweet tea to top off that southern feeling. God I miss home.

As we're getting ice ready, there's a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Felicia says, dropping the ice tray.

I shake my head, "Could've warned me!" I call.

"Sorry!" She calls back.

I hear her open the door, "Welcome to Robinson and Trahan Residence, where anybody and everybody is welcomed." Felicia says.

They chuckle, "Thank you." Namjoon tells her.

I turn around and they're walking into the house. Namjoon is carrying a cake. I walk up to him and take it from him.

"You didn't have to bring anything." I tell him.

He shrug his shoulders, "Eh."

I roll my eyes and gave him a quick hug. I hurried and put the cake on the island in the kitchen. I walk back and I gave everybody a quick hug. I had to calm down my heart rate when I released Jungkook and I's hug.

I huff and placed both hands on my hip, "Y'all want to eat now or later?"

"I want eat." Hoseok says.

I smile, "Then lets eat."

-

All 9 of us are at the table. Felicia and I don't dare to touch our food. It's a thing we do. If our guest don't like it the first time then, we'll try again. So we wait, for them to take their first bite.