10

February 20, 20195:34p

February 20, 2019
5:34p.m

Keeley & Felicia's Home

Felicia and I are in the living room watching 'On My Block'. We kill ourselves laughing when Ruby is high. We couldn't stop cackling. So it turned into to a full on laughing fest.

I wipe a tear and took a breather, "That was too funny."

Felicia nods, "Yes. It always gets me."

We call down and went back to the show. Then my mind starts to wonder. What if Jungkook doesn't like me like that? What if I'm stuck in the friend-zone? I shouldn't have told him. But I didn't want him to think that I hated him. I just couldn't have him thinking that.

I felt a touch on my shoulder. I look over at Felicia and she looks concerned, "Are you okay?"

I huff and shook my head. She paused the show.

"Talk."

I sigh and look at her, "I told him."

She gasps, "No way. What he do?" She asks.

I smile, "I think he likes the fact I have a crush on him and that 'Greedy' is about him. But I don't know. He didn't give me a disgusted look. So I take that as a good sign." I laugh.

She sighs, "Where did you get the courage to even get near him?"

I shrug, "He saw me and called my name. I was just frozen in place but I put on a persuade."

She nods, "I wish Yoongi would talk to me. Since you and Lizzo confirmed that he was staring at me a week ago. Why didn't he just talk to me?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "It's hard to work up the courage to talk to someone who is pretty."

She opens her mouth but I stop her, "Before you say you're not pretty, I'm going to stop you right there."

She sighs, "Okay fine. I won't say it. But I'll think it."

I roll my eyes playfully and pushed her gently. She smiles and sinks in more into the couch. She looks like a kid. I just wish Yoongi would talk to her.

My stomach growls. She looks over at me and smiles, "Let's go out to eat. Because I'm too tired to cook." She says.

I get up and grabbed the keys and tossed them to her, "Come on. You're driving."