15

March 10, 20196:43p

March 10, 2019
6:43p.m

2019 Billboard Music Awards

Keeley's P.O.V

It's here! The BBMAS. The biggest names are here. Billie Eilish, H.E.R, Khalid, and many more. Kelly Clarkson is the host and I am so excited. Felicia and I make it to our seats and there sitting in front of us is BTS.

I sneak up behind Namjoon and touched his shoulders.

"Boo!" I say.

He jumps and turns around. Felicia and I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

I look over at Jungkook and he sends me a wink.

Heat rises to my cheeks. I look back over to Namjoon as he stands up. He gives Felicia and I a quick hug. Felicia sneaks away and went to Yoongi. I give Hoseok, Jimin, and Jin a hug.

I got near Taehyung and he doesn't even look my way. I tap his shoulder and he just looks up at me. He shoots me a quick smile and turns back around. My shoulders sink. We were so good before. What happened?

Jungkook stands up and grabs my wrist. He pulls me towards him. He wraps both arms around my small frame and brought me close to his warm body. I should've gotten a thicker blazer.

I wrap my arms around him. He pulls away and pinches my nose. I giggle and pushed his hand away. Felicia and I went to our seats. I'm in front of Namjoon as Felicia is in front of Hoseok.

The lights go down and Kelly is on stage. She does an open melody for 2019 hits. She starts to sing a part from my song. The camera is on me. I wave, as the fans in the arena roar of me on the big screen.

Then the camera pans to BTS. I thought I lost hearing. ARMY were loud. But so was I. The melody comes to an end and BTS, Felicia, and I were quick to our feet. We cheer as the show goes on.

-

I'm backstage getting ready for my performance. Can't believe it. My second award performance. So far I've won three awards. For Top Artist, Top New Artist, Billboard Chart Achievement Award.

I put in my ear piece and grabbed a microphone. Felicia is in the audience, again. I wanted her to have a good time and not worry about me.

A stage crew member guides me to my spot. I'm behind a door as Kelly introduces me.

"Here to perform her number one single, 'Greedy', its Keeley Trahan." She announces.