14

March 6, 201912:34p

March 6, 2019
12:34p.m

CBS Studios (James Cordon)

Keeley's P.O.V

I wait for James at his studio. It's been about 2 weeks since BTS went back to South Korea. But I'm excited. They're coming back for the BBMAS Sunday and I know Felicia misses Yoongi.

I will catch her texting him. It's honestly the cutest thing. I've been texting Jungkook as well. Every time his name pops up, I just get all giddy.

Felicia is inside as I'm outside waiting for the black Tahoe to pull up. I see it in my view and I get ready. Here it goes.

-

"You know that I'm greedy for love. You know that I'm greedy for love. 'Cause I'm so." The song ends.

"That is such a good song." James compliments.

I smile over at him, "Thank you." I tell him.

"You've been in the music industry for about a year now. Who were the people that had you more starstruck?" He asks, as he comes up to a stop light.

"Easy. BTS." I tell him.

He looks over at me, "And why is that?" He asks.

We look at each other and his eyes went wide. He nods with a smile forming on his lips.

"Before all of this, I was, and still am, an ARMY. When they debuted in 2013, I was just hooked. I couldn't get enough of them. And I can't fathom that we're friends now." I tell him.

"Who's you're favorite?" He asks, as he starts to drive again.

Heat rises to my cheeks, "Jungkook."

I already know what James is about to ask, "Is 'Greedy' about him?" He asks.

I nod, "Yes. Yes it is."

-

"Thank you so much for doing this. It was fun." James says, as we climb out of the vehicle.

I smile, "Of course. It was fun."

James and I chatted for a little bit until Felicia comes out. I look over at her and she looks tired. Poor thing will stay up late just to talk to Yoongi.