17

April 1, 20197:34p

April 1, 2019
7:34p.m

Keeley & Felicia's Home

Keeley's P.O.V

Felicia and I are at home. We're in the living room watching t.v. It's really cold in the living room so I'm basically up against Felicia. My legs are over her lap as she rubs my knee.

I flip through the channels to find something else to watch. Because Flip or Flop wasn't it. I flip and I see my face and Jungkook's on t.v. TMZ.

"No!" I exclaim, sitting straighter.

I turn up the volume.

"What you got on these two?" Justin asks, his people.

Camera pans to a black guy, "Apparently after the after party for the BBMAS, they went for a walk at a park." He tells Justin.

Justin scoffs, "Thats it? Lame."

The guy chuckles, "You didn't let me finish." With a wicked smirk on his lips.

My eyes widen and my heart starts to speed up. Don't say it! Don't say it!

"They kissed." He says.

Felicia and I gasp when a picture pops up. It's Jungkook and I at the park on the bench sharing our first kiss. I place my head in my hands.

"I'm dead!" I cried.

Felicia wraps me up into a hug as I cried. I can about imagine what ARMY is saying about this. They want me dead. No they want something worse. My career to be over. I've seen what they did when it comes to the boys. People losing careers and being cancelled.

Felicia rubs my back trying to calm me down but it doesn't work. I start to hyperventilate.

"Keeley. Calm down baby." She whispers, trying to stay calm.

But my breathing comes short and my sobs come louder.

I sit away from her and look at her my chest rising very fast. She puts her hands over mine. I shake them off.

"Felicia you don't get it! I am literally dead! ARMY are going to come for me and ruin my career! They were fine with the crush and the song. But a kiss? I am screwed!" I yell, with hot tears rolling down my face.

We fall silent. All that is heard are my sobs.

"Keeley." She says softly.