3

December 19, 20186:45a

December 19, 2018
6:45a.m

Airport

The week has passed. Now we're on our way back to sunny California. We've done a lot. Felicia visited with her family, as I hung out with some childhood friends. We hung out at our local park. We were just moving the entire week. I'm surprised we had time to even sleep.

But here we are, in the middle of the Lake Charles airport, waiting for our flight to be called. Felicia is beside me sleeping. Well not very comfortably, but she's sleeping. I sigh.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out and my eyes widen at my screen.

방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) liked your tweet

방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) retweeted your tweet

It just keeps going. I had to turn off my phone. A sound comes through the speakers in the airport.

"Flight G12 to Los Angeles, California is boarding now."

I wake up Felicia. She groans and sits up. She rubs the sleep from her eyes and looks over at me.

I smile at her, "Come on. Our flight has been called."

I stand up and she nods. She stretches as some bones popped. She sighs and stands up throwing her carry on over her shoulder.

She looks at me tiredly, "I'm telling you now. I'm going straight to bed once when we get to the house."

I smile, "I'm right behind you."

She nods and grabs my hand, "Come on. Let's go."

We walked hand in hand to the line to board the plane.

-

We arrive to the house. We both grunt as we pull our luggage into the living room. I huff, "Remind me to get a butler."

Felicia cackles, "Uhm no. Let's not."

We laugh. She groans as she stands up straighter, "Welp, I'm going to unpack and take a shower. And my big ass is going to bed." She says, rolling her luggage to her room.

I laugh and pat her shoulder, "Sounds like a good plan."

She waves and disappears down the hall. I sigh and walked over to my room. I flick on the light. I don't even bother to unpack. I'm so exhausted. I place down everything and sat on my bed.

I take out my phone and turned it on. As it boots up I take off my oversized hoodie. I throw it on top of my luggage. I look down and the lockscreen is showing.

I type in my code and my phone starts buzzing. Nothing but twitter notifications from BTS. I couldn't help the smile form on my face. I shake my head and go to my call log to call my mom.

The phone call was quick. I told her we made it home safely and that we're going to get some sleep. She was at work so she couldn't talk long.

I sigh and took out some clothes. I grab my favorite Jungkook pajamas and some underwear. I walk into my bathroom and flicked on the lights. "Time to relax." I say, to myself and started a warm bath.

-

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I sit up and looked at it. My eyes widen. I got a direct message from BTS or someone.

"Felicia!" I yell in excitement, as I ran out my room. I ran across the house and into her room. There she was sleeping soundlessly.

I flick on her lights and jumped on her bed. She wakes up and sends daggers at me, "You better have a good ass reason to be waking me up." She says, as she sits up.

I stop jumping and sat beside her and shoved my phone into her face. She rubs her eyes and looks at my screen. Then her eyes got big.

She looks at me, "No!"

I nod, "Yes!"

"Open it!" She pushes.

I freeze. "I can't."

She takes my thumb and puts it on the home button. My phone opens and she takes my pointer finger and press the Twitter app. Then she presses the messages icon and the message pops up.

"Now all you have to do is open it. And read it." She tells me.

I glance at her and back at my phone. I take in a deep breath and pressed the message. I read over the words.

'Hi,
It's Namjoon here. The guys and I just wanted to tell you we're huge fans and can't wait to see you perform at the Grammys. Congrats on the nominations! We purple you and have a nice night🙏💜'

A tear rolls down my cheek, "They're fans. They're fans of me. And they can't wait to see me. ME. To perform at the Grammys." I tell Felicia.

I look over at her and she had a big smile on her face, "They love you."

A big smile forms on my face as I look back at the message, "I love them, too."