Chapter Six

"Take that!" a girl shouted. Clanging metal followed the shouts.

"Kelly! Calm down! I didn't do anything!" Connor yelled.

Well, we found the source.

The arena was now in my view, along with a pretty blonde thrusting a bronze sword with a purple hilt.

She was fighting Connor.

Percy ran from my side and grabbed her arms trying to get her to stop attacking the poor Stoll.

"Kelly! Calm down!" he said.

"We were training, Percy." She said calmly.

Percy agreed and released her.

"Kelly. Peterson." Connor said seriously.

"Connor. Stoll." She replied.

Percy glanced my way and waved me over. Of course, I started to walk his way, trying not to trip on this rocky arena, because that would be embarrassing.

Suddenly, everyone stopped whatever they were doing, and glued their eyes onto me. They were pointing, whispering. A very confusing time, but I decided to roll with it because it's whatever.

"Uhm, Spencer? I think we found your parent." Percy says to me, pointing above my head.

"Wha-" above my head was a floating ball, just fading. But you could still clearly see the harp type thing.

"Spencer Smith, daughter of Apollo. The god of the sun, music, prophecy, and medicine." Percy announced, making the small group of kids around us clap, the girl-- Kelly, the loudest. Then they just walked away as if nothing even happened. Kelly, Percy, and Connor stayed behind.

"Hey Spencer, I'm Kelly, I guess I'm your new sister!" She exclaims, pulling me into a hug.

"It's really nice to meet you!" I say back, with about as much pep as she did. I guess I've kind of always wanted a sister...

"So what instrument do you play?" Kelly asks me after we've pulled away. I'm guessing music is just a known talent amoungst Apollo children.

"Um, electric and acoustic guitar, drums, bass, vocal, a little piano, violin, flute, trumpet, keyboard, and I learned recorder in elementary school." I said.

They all look at me in awe. I get that a lot.

"Shit! I left my guitars and keyboard at home. Now they're just sitting in my room getting dust on them. " I say sadly. I don't play on them enough anymore, but my instruments were my pride and joy.

Kelly rolls her eyes. "I think you'll survive the summer, come on, let go see if for once they aren't flirting with the Aphrodite cabin and meet the rest of our siblings."

I guess I have more people to meet.

"Adam, Aaron, Alexia, Sarah, Matt! You guys in here?" Kelly yells after we enter the cabin. One thing I love about the cabins, is that they look small on the outside, but on the inside, they're big enough for different rooms.

"Adam, Fione, and Rory are!" Someone yells back.

A boy, about my age, maybe older, with shaggy blonde hair and bright sky blue eyes came to the door.

"Hi I'm-" he got cut off by Kelly.

"Before you start to hit on her, she's your sister." Kelly said.

Two girls that looked about twelve came to the door.

"Go back into the cabin Adam." One said, shaking her head. She turned to me.

"Hi! I'm Rory and this is my sister Fione." Rory said.

"I'm Spencer." I replied.

"Sweet name! I love it!" Fione compliments. At least someone at this camp gets my name.

"Where's Aaron?" Percy asked.

"Aphrodite cabin." Rory and Fione said together.

Not going to lie, it was kinda freaky. This was my first time hearing twins talk together like that

"Kelly? Did you see the others on your way over?" asked Adam, making his appearance once again.

"They're probably at the volleyball courts." She replied.

"Or at the Aphrodite cabin with Aaron." Fione mumbled.

"Okay, well I know Angel is at the court, I saw her with Bret and Matt." Kelly said. They all just turn around and walk out, leaving me confused in the doorway.

Okay well I guess we're off to the volleyball court.

Percy ends up rounding back with Connor, and they started walking with me.

"So how do you like your siblings, or at least the ones you've met?"

"They seem really cool." I said, shooting him a smile.

"I'm sure you'll love them all. Most of the campers here have really awesome relationships with their siblings." He shoots me a reassuring smile

"Oh my gods! Does anyone know where Lili is?!?" Kelly freaked out.

"Kelly, calm down. You know her and Angel are inseparable." Rory said.

"Yeah, you're right. Why am I even worried? She's older than me." Kelly said.

"Yeah, by three months." Rory said, without missing a beat.

It was fun watching them bicker. Just like siblings should.

"Anyway, we should find everybody." Percy said.

"Yeah, so they can meet Spencer!" Connor added.

We continued to make our way to the volleyball courts.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment and follow!

Kelly on the side, she's played by Chloe Grace Moretz

xx Emily