Chapter 19

"Reflection lake?" Miyeon asked as they loaded one of the Davern drones waiting for them.

"That's right

"That's right." Winwin said, taking a seat on one of the white leather couches. Jaehyun and Doyoung sat beside him while Taeyong and Johnny sat in the front, taking control of the aircraft. Miyeon sat across from the Davern prince, inbetween Yuta and Mark.

 Miyeon sat across from the Davern prince, inbetween Yuta and Mark

Miyeon adjusted the purple cloak over her shoulders. They were all wearing their typical gear, the Davernians wearing their red and white armour while the Arlean's wore their blue and black ones. The purple jewel on her cloak reflected the light seeping in, shining in the aircraft.

"Have you heard of Reflection Lake before?" Jaehyun asked her. Miyeon immediately shook her head.

"Remember the nymph we told you about?" Yuta asked. Miyeon nodded her head. "She lives there."

"What?" Mark exclaimed. "That thing is still alive?"

"Very much." Doyoung said before muttering. "And she likes to remind us about that very often."

"What do you mean?" Haechan asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms as he leaned back, sinking into the leather seat.

"She likes to cause mischief to nearby villages when she's bored." Jaehyun informed them. "We get people complaining about that pretty often."

"Don't people see her a lot, though?" Taeil asked. The Davernians immediately shook their heads.

"Quite the opposite, actually." Doyoung told him. "The people are scared of her."

"Wait, slow down." Miyeon said, putting up her hand. "I'm confused, why would people seek her out?"

Winwin smiled at her question. "The nymph has the ability to show someone the answer to any one of their burning questions about their lives. All you need to do is ask her and she'll use the lake to show you."