Epilogue

"I'm so not ready for this." Miyeon said as she stared at her own reflection in the mirror, barely able to recognize herself.

Miyeon wore a white and purple dress, her hair tied into a low bun with strands falling out. A braid crowned her head, blending with the hairstyle. A veil was in her hair, covering her face.

 A veil was in her hair, covering her face

"Knowing you, you'll never be ready

"Knowing you, you'll never be ready." Taeil said, Doyoung nodding in agreement. "Just take a deep breath and go."

Miyeon sighed. "I don't know."

A knock sounded on the door and the three of them turned to see Johnny poking his head in.

"Hate to break it to you, but they're waiting for you." Johnny told them.

Without even turning her head, Miyeon knew that Taeil was smirking.

"Okay, I'm coming." Miyeon mumbled. "It's not like it's a big day for me or anything."

"Oh it's just a wedding and coronation." Taeil said, as Miyeon took his arm, the two of them exiting the the room.

"Just another regular day."

...

"Thanks for doing this." Yuta whispered to Taeyong, who was standing beside him at the front. Winwin stood in the middle, being the official for ceremony.

They were at the Royal Gardens of the restored Arlean castle, the place where Miyeon and Yuta had decided to spend the rest of their days at. It didn't make sense to take over the Davern Castle, so they let Winwin and his family keep it, as the new duke of the country.

Arlea and Davern were now connected lands under the name Neo, with Yuta and Miyeon as the rulers. Today was the day they would be officially crowned, the event combined with their wedding.

Yuta couldn't help but think back to the stupid proposal he did. The idea was Haechan's and he can't believe he actually listened to that airhead for a second.

...

"Here, flowers." Haechan said, shoving the bouquet into his hands. "And here's the ring. Now go, she's waiting."