Chapter 21 ~ The 831

Betty's POV: The next day:
All around me the only thing that I could hear was the beeping of all the machines along with the hushed voices of those close to me. Slowly, I opened my eyes and searched the room for Jug. Once my eyes found him, he instantly came to my side and carefully grabbed hand, as if I was made of glass and could break any minute.
"Juggie, my leg hurts." I croaked groggily.
"I know, I know, baby. It's ok. I'll go get the doctor so she can check you over to make sure that you're ok and find out when you can go home." He said, kissing my forehead. I nodded as everyone else crowded round me. They all rambled on asking if I was ok until the doctor came in.
"Hi, I'm Doctor Swan. How are you feeling Miss Cooper?" She said in a calming voice.
"Hi, Doctor Swan. Honestly, my left leg is hurting immensely. Other than that, I feel ok." I said, trying to smile. Doctor Swan nodded as she looked at my test results.
"Well it looks like your both all healthy and well." She said looking back at me. I froze.
"I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong test results, you just said 'your both all healthy and well' I'm pretty sure Betty is only one person." Jughead said and everyone nodded. I sighed.
"Ummm... Guys, there's something I need to tell you. I was gonna tell you after the party, Jug, but here we are. You see, I'm... I'm pregnant." I blurted out, closing my eyes. Suddenly, I heard Jughead speak "This is amazing, Betts." I opened my eyes to see everyone else's mouths wide open in shock whilst Jug was grinning giddily at me. Veronica was the first person to congratulate me along with Kev, then mum, Dad and Sweets, Cheryl, Toni, Max and then Fangs and Archie. Doctor Swan coughed to remind us of her presence.
"So, with your test results, we think that you might do best at home. However, saying that, there are a few things you would have to do. Every 10 hours, you need to change a bandage on your leg, you cannot go to school until after you've had the baby and you need to rest as much as possible so as to not strain your leg. Is that ok?" She explained, I nodded. "Well then you can go home today, I just need you to sign this please." Doctor Swan says handing me my discharge papers. I quickly signed them and smiled. "I'll leave you to get ready then." she said as she left the room. "Ok, um... can everyone except Jug go outside just so that I can get changed." They all nodded and walked out the door. I sighed and slowly swung my legs round off the bed. Juggie quickly walked over and helped me stand up, he then went and grabbed my clothes that he had ran home to get late last night.

 Juggie quickly walked over and helped me stand up, he then went and grabbed my clothes that he had ran home to get late last night

Her joggers.