Dreams~1

"waaah" the whip landed on the frail boy lying on the rough bed, it startled the sleeping boy as he soon shrieked.
When the boy calmed down, he noticed that his tormentor was his foster father Adrian.

"You lazy bag of bones! After all that I have fed you, you dare to sleep comfortably. Who is going to do the morning chores?"

Adrian roared at the boy, he was disgusted at the boy whenever he saw his weak body, only one thing kept him from selling the boy into slavery, the man in dazzling white had given him the  boy with a sentence.
"When the time is right, he shall depart from you."

Arthur wondered where he was, he looked at the devilish man in front of him, he was dragged out by the man, who called him Michael.
This was strange to him, as the man gave him a staff to herd the flock of sheep. Then it dawned on him that he was supposed to be lying on the hospital bed right now.
With his eyes now wide open, he stared around his environment, then he noticed that he was not breathing well, then he heard the voice before he blacked out.

"Host not yet compatible with the Nexus world, compatibility has risen to 98.356%"
The robotic voice said.

He woke up drenched in his sweat, he heard the familiar sound of the machine beeping.
he was relieved to see himself in the stark white room with the tubes still in his body.

Ever since the incident 10 years ago, he has been having this bizarre drams that seemed to be real. He has been to various worlds in those dreams, he had experienced the lives of different people; a prince, a pauper, a slave, a general, a hero and countless of other personalities.

"Host has reached a compatible point set by the celestial system and has triggered the host's transmigration, host is to accept the system within  a minute."
The robotic voice startled Arthur.

Ever since he has been bedridden for 10 years, Arthur had nothing to do but to read webnovels and watch movies.
He loved reading the stories that had the protagonist with a godly system and a harem.

He was overjoyed hearing the system's voice, to him it was the Messiah that has come to rescue him from his life of boredom.
Soon he calmed himself down and without hesitation he accepted the system.

System accepted
System booting.......

After 30 seconds, he felt a sharp pain from his brain, the pain increased and soon he started screaming, before the nurse could rush into his room, he blacked out.

He appeared in a place that was very dark, then he called out to the system.
"System where am i ?

"Host is currently at the domain of chaos. Host karma points is being counted to commence transmigration."

"Karma Points?"
Arthur was puzzled as he thought that the system would just transfer him over to see world but it seems that the system was one that possessed logic.

"Yes, every human will gain karma points in everything they do.
Host's karma points are okay to transmigrate since he sacrificed himself for others to live."

Arthur then remembered the incident 10 years ago. He was 18 then and had just gotten into college, still experiencing the joyous and carefree life of his youth.
That day he was with his girlfriend Cassie, they were celebrating their anniversary at the Dunston towers, Melbourne.
He was videoing Cassie ( for YouTube), she was dancing on the tower, many people and some couples also on the tower smiled at them, Arthur was happy, then his eyes caught hold of a man behaving strangely. The man was alone and was holding his chest tight.

Arthur's eyes widened when something occurred to his mind ~suicide bomber~ he dropped the camera and rushed towards the man.

The man had just detonated the bomb when Arthur hit the man with full force, the man fell off the tower but the bomb exploded and it hit Arthur.

24 hours later
He regained consciousness to find himself in paragon hospital. Arthur had miraculously survived the attack from the bomb blast, though it left him paralyzed forever.

The nurse told him that he was brought in by an old couple that after he lost consciousness. He waited for Cassie but he never saw her again, the media praised his bravery and helped to pay his hospital bills but gradually story about his heroic deed was forgotten, the hospital became his home.

The dreams started after a year of his stay at the hospital, his first  dream was of a golden sword, fiery and mighty. The sword split the darkness into two and light came forth.

Host brace himself for transmigration. Transmigration ready in five seconds.

world selected : Nexus world.
Body selected :  Michael Glorious
Identity :             son of                   
                             Anthony kors.
Physique:         0% Weak
Abilities:           Not yet awakened.
Weapon:          None
Will:                  6%
Speed:              0% weak
Bloodline:      Human/ unknown?

"What kind of shitty body is this ?"

"4..2...1
Transmigration activated."

He blacked out again for the second time that day.