Revealed~20

The spar between the princess and the warrior of Thily was not that thrilling as both of them had no attributes. The match ended with a tie.

The most surprising of all matches was that of Sophia and
Nathaniel. She won, well some people claimed that it was a fluke but nonetheless she won the match.

Bryan and Derrick's match was as expected, Derrick won effortlessly

Now it was the turn for Michael to go up the stage.

The head knight announced the opponent that Michael would face and surprisingly it was the head knight.

Glorious approached the stage.
With his brilliant white and blue robe,in his hand was a sword that Dumbledore had given him. The sword was glowing.
When he stood on the stage, he looked like a celestial that has transcended the human world.

Meanwhile Sophia had gone near her brother, Derrick. She wanted to ask him about Michael, as she saw both of them talking.

"Did you find out who he is? Sophia asked her brother.

"Not at all, but it's time"
Derrick smiled while watching the Glorious and the head knight.

"Time for what?"
Sophia was puzzled.

"It's time to enjoy a real battle"
Derrick said

"Why do you say so?"
Sophia asked

"There aren't many warriors  the kingdom that can claim to be qworthy as the head weeks
"This guy is very powerful"
Michael said once he felt the head knight's aura.

[Hand over the control of your body to me]

Michael was surprised and thought of how the head knight would be surprised would be.

Dumbledore took over and Michael's aura changed instantly.
He now looked a seasoned warrior.

The head knight was shocked because that aura was what one could gain by engaging in wars for a long time.

The stage cracked once the two showed off their auras, they raised their swords, two beams of light, crashed into one another before spreading wildly like sparkles.

Michael was stunned. What he was seeing was powers that he never encountered before.
This was a battle of true power.

The Diu fought each other, sparks went off as the swords slashed each other, sword techniques were revealed.

"Can you see it clearly?"
Dumbledore asked with a smile on his face, when he saw how shocked Michael was.

"Not really but I can feel it" Michael answered.

"Consider this fight as a tutorial, so watch carefully"
Dumbledore told Michael before drawing his attention back to the fight.

The head knight was quick but dumbledore was faster, they had gone back and forth multiple times or even more times than Michael had blinked with his eyes.

He could not tell how many techniques has been been used by the two but he could tell that the powerful energy that the two displayed was beyond his scope of understanding, he was utterly dazzled by it but still he kept note of Dumbledore's advice and watched the fight keenly.

Dumbledore finally utilized his strength, he lifted the head knight high up in the air and slammed him down the stage with all his might.

The head knight lost control over himself and was only able to come to a stop by slamming on the edge of the stage, his fighting capacity has been reduced by the injuries he had but still he rose again to take on dumbledore.

The head knight was furious and he gritted his teeth, there was no way he could lose to Dumbledore, if he had not lose control.

The head knight had the urge to fight back, once he succeeded and defeated Dumbledore, then the warrior would be humbled by the fact that their was others stronger than him.

"I'm relieved to know that there is another monster genius among the young ones, seems like I was not wrong to choose you as my sparring partner"
The head knight proclaimed.

"So you have chosen to run away?"
Dumbledore retorted coldly. He was so straight forward that the head knight almost had the urge to pick up his sword and stab him.

"Sparring with you has been an honour"
The head Knight proclaimed.

Dumbledore stared at him unmoved, grinning disdainfully at him.

Michael thought that the head knight was a brave leader who have decided to have a final showdown with dumbledore bit it turned out that he was retreating.

"Glorious Morningstar, winner"
The results were announced.

Dumbledore returned back and Michael took over again, he walked down towards his seat, when he felt a dangerous attack from his side.

"Imperial void slash!"
Bryan shouted as he hurled the sword at Micheal.

Michael was not as fast as dumbledore but he managed to dodge the sword but still the destructive energy of the sword fell on his face.

*Crack, crack*
The silver mask broke.

Everyone was dumbfounded, including Bryan.
For a moment everywhere was silent before the storm unleashed.

"Oh my Goodness! The sex maniac is Glorious"

"This is incredible, the prince must have been hiding his skills for long"

"If that is so, then his 'sex maniac' character was a fake one, he must be a great actor for pretending for long"

"My eyes must be deceiving me how did the useless prince turn into a prince charming"

"I never prince Michael was so handsome like this, my brave charming prince"

The prime minister stared at his son for long, he was shocked.
{So he has been hiding his true strength since, no wonder he told me that he wanted to go for the competition and he won}.
The prime minister had been disappointed when he found out that the prince was in Arka Inn instead of being with the candidates.

Sophia on the other hand was shaken to the core, she muttered
"You did it, you won. I forgive you Michael"

Bryan was surprised to see this face again, this person had humiliated gum Infront of his father's house but when he heard the crowd talking about Glorious as prince Michael, his eyes widened.

Michael did not know how to place his emotions, he glared at the dazed Bryan and used 'suppression' on him.

He looked around to see his father coming towards him slowly, but he couldn't talk to his father now.

He vanished