23

In the throne room, Queen April played with the crystal sceptre in her hands as she listened to what the knight was saying.

"Hmm…… in love with a commoner, Michael!"

Although she might seem calm right now, but moments ago Queen April was shocked when she heard the rumours that her second daughter was dating a commoner, the only thing good about the commoner was his appearance but she feared this must be what he used to charm her daughter, so she sent her knights to investigate the while matter.

She found out that Michael met Aurora in the Icelands, she was also surprised to know that her daughter defended her 'man' in front of Micah Agor, Sebastian's only son.

She felt pity for the commoner who was the root of all these troubles. But years as an empress had taught her never to look and judge a matter from the surface.

The party began in full swing, Michael was amused what happened to his last party in Arcadia, he realized that parties might not be his thing.

He received a letter through Aurora's maid servant Mimi.
The only words written on the sheet of paper was
"Meet me before the party commences"

He looked at the words over and over again and decided not to meet the anonymous person

[I don't think that's a good idea
Just meet with her]

"Her?"

[Fool, the Queen sent this letter to you, she can't harm you anyway]

"Ok, let me see why she is calling me, I guess it's related to the rumours of me dating Aurora"

Michael then decided to go after being convinced by dumbledore. But before he left he materialised his sword and hung it on his back.
He saw a knight already waiting for him at the door.

They walked for a while, then they entered one of the seventeen building

"It's truly the Queen!"

Though he already knew that it was the Queen who sent him the message, he was still surprised to see her.

Queen April stated at the handsome youth that walked inside the room, she gestured to the knight, to leave the room.

Releasing a bit of her aura, she was surprised to see that he didn't flinch at all even after she pressured him with her aura.
It showed that he regularly met with people of her calibre.

Michael on the other hand was dumbfounded when he saw the appearance of of the Queen, she looked exactly like Aurora or rather Aurora looked exactly like her. The only difference between them was that the Queen's hair and eyes were golden.
As for the aura she released, he didn't even bate an eye to it though he did not know his current strength but he knew that he could defeat most warriors at the HALFLING REALM except for its final stage, the winged mortals.

"Greetings Her Majesty, the Queen April Norman of Tyrus!"
He bowed down in a courtly fashion.

This astounded Queen April as she knew that it was only the royals in pyraxia were trained to greet in such manner.

"Which kingdom are you from, young one ?"
April asked him knowing full well that the youth in commoner clothes was not a commoner.

"I am prince Michael Kors of the kingdom of Arcadia, third son of prime minister, Anthony kors"
Michael decided to tell her about his royal identity.

Her eyes lightened immediately, as she expected he was royal blood.

"Aah!…… You are the famous sex maniac prince"

She grinned as she stared at the
Young prince In front of her.

Michael face reddened instantly.

[Hahahaha, I bet those days were quite steaming]
Dumbledore made fun of him

"Shut up?"
He snapped at dumbledore.
He was embarrassed once he heard the heinous acts that the former soul in this body had done.

"Lest I forget why I called you, what brings you to my kingdom and what's with this comment identity of yours"
She asked him

"I mistakenly came her and I don't  want to use my royal identity for the main time,so keep it a secret and couldn't trouble you to assign me some knights at the nature's realm.
I intend on heading towards Avalon Academy after my stay here."

Michael said without hesitation, his requests were quite audacious.

"Okay, if that's all you need but all I ask is that my kingdom be in peace. You Arcadians have a special talent for destroying national treasures"

Queen April said while eyeing him, she was relieved when she noticed no reaction from him.
Many may not know this but all royals and powerful people in pyraxia knew this

"Never provoke the king or the prime minister of Arcadia, or be prepared for doom"

They ones she was referring to when she mentioned the destroying of national treasures was of course the king and the prime minister, they had thrown her kingdom in chaos, the last time they visited.

Michael nodded in agreement though he was surprised as  to why Queen April accepted his unreasonable requests.

[There is a secret concerning the establishment of Arcadia, it concerns the king and your foster father.
Right now, you are not strong enough to bear the consequences of knowing the secret]

Michael was stunned once he heard what dumbledore told him, now he felt that Arcadia was shrouded in its own mystery and he couldn't wait to find out what it was.

AGOR FAMILY HOUSE

"Damn it!"

He only had one son he loved very much and he was disgraced by a mere commoner.

Who is he?
Why would the princess fall in love with him?

Sebastian Agor felt depressed and sad when he knew what happened but nevertheless he calmed down and planned how to seek revenge to Michael.

Sebastian Agor, forty years old this year.
He became the head of the Agor family at the young age of twenty eight, he was one of the strongest men in Tyrus.

The Agor family was a successful noble family, they were admired by both the other four families and the citizens of the kingdom.

To be the hear of such a successful family at a young age, Sebastian wouldn't possibly be an ordinary man. He was already at the winged mortal stage.

Sebastian thought hard on what method he would use to subdue Michael.

Then something flashed by and he caught it. It was a letter bearing the royal insignia, when he opened it, he saw th following words.

"Don't touch him if you want your family to be peaceful"

Sebastian mused.
"So he even has the backing of then Queen"