Banquet and New friend~18

The banquet will begin by 8 pm, the entire Kingdom was festive.
Many candidates were using this opportunity to create connections. Everyone was dressing to their best.

Meanwhile at the prime minister's mansion, a certain prince who was not interested in the party was busy discussing a mind blowing power that he had discovered with Dumbledore.

When Dumbledore had gave him the skill suppression, it was written in Latin. Michael thought nothing about it but when he discovered that all of the skills that Dumbledore had was written in Latin, he was shocked because they were just simple words in Latin.

"Does this mean that any Latin word that I use is equivalent to powers"
He muttered.

Then he tried it out and it worked, it then confirmed his thoughts. Every Latin word had angelic powers.
For instance if he thought of fire and said its Latin name, flames of fire would appear but it depends on his imagination and the limit. A small fire- the size of a candle fire, he can keep it burning for two hours. but if it is a a fire- the size of a fist, the limit would be twenty minutes but the a large fire can be sustained for five minutes.

[I guess this has to do with your soul]

"How?"
Asked the puzzled Michael.

[Well you come from earth dimension, and in there the holy language is Latin, not to talk that earth's creation story is similar to Nexus creation story, compared to other dimensions]

"If you put it like that, then it makes sense"
Michael had always thought that the similarities between earth and Nexus was much, he often wondered why the Catholics loved making use of Latin in the church. Perhaps he thought {they discovered the true power of the language}

[You are wrong in saying that they know the true power of Latin. Actually before, earth was powerful like Nexus as it was the first dimension created after Nexus. But the magical powers on earth has dissipated leaving behind scraps of powers that only magicians, supernaturals and psychics utilize]

*Knock, knock*
Someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"
Michael asked

"Prince Michael, the banquet will begin in one hour time."

Michael who was enraptured with his new foundings had almost forgotten about the banquet.

He started to think of what outfit to put on. He decided on the colour blue as it highlighted his ocean eyes.

He put on a royal blue shirt and white trousers, his shoes were also white then he wore a royal blue coat, then he used his.new powers to print a pair of wings on his coat (royals wear coats or capes with there insignia drawn on it. Glorious insignia is a pair of wings).

He remade his blonde hair to give his face a refreshing look.
Then he wore his mother's necklace.
When he looked at the mirror in his room, he gasped as he saw a prince charming staring back at him.
He opened the window to sneak out, then remembered his mask and put it on.

He unfurled his wings and flew off. The kingdom was full of people of all calibres, but everyone seemed to be moving towards one direction, the banquet hall.

At the banquet, as one entered. The knight will proclaim the name of the person and he will walk proudly into the banquet hall.

Michael saw it as a joke, but he still went through it

"Name?" the knight respectfully asked the mysterious prince Infront of him.

"Glorious Morningstar"
Michael said

The Knights eyes widened, as he had heard about Glorious, the youth that has singlehandedly rescued most of the candidates from the demon beasts.

His gaze became more respectful towards Michael
He then shouted with his loudest voice
"HIS EXCELLENCY, GLORIOUS MORNINGSTAR!"

he added 'His excellency' when he saw the insignia on Glorious coat.

The crowd quietened down immediately as everyone stared at the populous candidate and most mysterious figure, the true champion of the competitions.

Michael walked to his seat, on his way he saw familiar people like Sophia who was in stunning green gown and that stupid brother of his Bryan. But he didn't see the two brothers Andrus and Harry, he wondered if they were still being treated.

The crowd resumed talking when they lost interest in staring at Michael

"That's much better, am Derrick ohms"
A voice beside him said

{The crown prince!} When he heard the name, he recognises the boy besides him.

"Am sure you have heard my name. Are you related to His majesty, the king?"
Michael knowingly asked the crown prince.

"Yes, he is my dad but......."

"Your highness!"
Michael greeted him.

"Please don't do that, I know that you are much stronger than me"
Derrick held Michael and lifted h up.

Michael smiled
{Finally a crown prince that is not arrogant}

The duo continued their conversation and along the line became friends.

"The banquet begins!"
The head knight announced the official beginning of the banquet.