Demon~11

Meanwhile in the forest.
Michael received a notification from the system that the brothers were in trouble.

Because his will has been upgraded, he saw the Knights approaching the forest to save the remaining candidates.
{Seems like Nathaniel and Ben have arrived at the palace}

He then left saving the candidates and went in search of his friends.

He walked deeper into the forest, he could not find them.

"System, can you sense where they are?"

The system activated it's radar detector and scanned the environment.
"I think I can sense two human male"

"Which side?" Michael asked.

"South" the system replied him.

He sped off towards the location the system had given him, Michael was moving deeper into the forest, he crossed into the third layer.

Everywhere was gloomy in the third layer, it reeked of death.
He saw them

The two boys were surrounded by demon beasts, which looked like wolves. The were more than twenty.

The demon beasts were growling at the boys, their tongues were dripping with saliva.

But the thing that was scary about this demon beasts was the fact that the had wings like the gargoyles.

Michael was dumbfounded and wondered what kind of bad luck the brothers had to attract such middle tier beasts to themselves.

Sighing,he dropped off from the tree and kicked at the air ( his movement skill )

Andrus was the first person that noticed Michael. He was ashamed that although they abandoned Glorious but he came back for them.
Harry followed Andrus and was shocked to see Glorious.

He almost cried as if God has come to rescue.

"Wait, Glorious they are more powerful than you think!"
Andrus shouted, although he knew that Glorious was powerful, this Demon beasts were close to breaking into high tier demon beasts. But it was too late as Michael had already reached to the demon beasts.

Michael combined his ice attribute and sword skill

"Ice slash - revealing all falsehoods"

Hearing the attack through the air, the demon beasts sensed the overwhelming frosty aura that the attack carried and buried to disperse but some of them were too slow and were instantly frozen

[10 stat points gained from killing new demon beast— demon wolves]
[50 battle points]

Andrus and harry were stunned, although they knew that Glorious was powerful, nobody expected him to be this powerful.

"Whoo-hoo! Slaughter their asses, Glorious"
Harry was overjoyed.

Michael kicked to the air again, then he started swirling down. He used his ice attribute to form ice daggers.

'phew phew phew! , As the daggers left his hand towards its targets, it generated more frosty aura

When Michael landed, the daggers went down with him reaching its targets.

Eight demon wolves were dead.

Michael continued to fight the demon wolves, while doing so he was conscious of them, because they were almost high tier demons.

One demon wolf sneaked upon him, but he killed it immediately.
Everywhere was full of dead demon wolves.

Finally all the demon wolves were defeated, there seemed to be more but after seeing their kind being slaughtered like chicken, the remaining demon wolves ran away quickly.

"Okay time to go, you guys were so hard to find? By the way what are you doing in the third layer"

Michael now focused on the brothers.

Andrus kept quiet while the blabbermouth Harry
"We heard that there is a treasure at the center of the third layer"

Michael frowned when he heard what Harry said, he thought about it and told the system to scan for any treasure, but the system reported that their was no treasure in the third layer.

Michael knew they were tricked and he quickly told them that they have to leave.

As they walked back to the second layer, Michael stopped for a moment then he sped to the nearby tree.
He came out holding the corpse of a demon wolf.

"They have been tailing us and more are coming, we have to leave quickly. Something dangerous is about to appear"

Without hesitation Andrus and Harry started sprinting and engaged in running once they saw the countless demon beasts approaching them.

Suddenly the demon beasts stopped and instead made a path.

"Why are they not running? It's seems as if something is coming"
Harry's heart was beating wildly when he said those words.

Finally the figure started to appear, from the shadows of the trees a dark outline could be seen, it had the outline of a human shape but it was t
Still hard to make out. But Michael was sure of one thing, that was no human but a demon.

For the first time, since he transmigrated. Michael tasted fear.

The trio were dismayed when they discovered that even the demon beasts were shaking

{What could be so dangerous that even demon beasts are afraid of it} Andrus thought, {could it be that thing?}

He turned to Glorious
"Is it what am thinking?"

*Yes, it's a demon"
Michael said.

"System is there any way to go out from here"

The system after a brief silence replied
"Yes, but it will bear a price"

Then Michael heard the demon talk
"Humans, you have never changed, still weak. Hahahaha"

The voice of the demon made them vomit blood, the pressure was too much.

"Initiate it system"
He shouted

The system started counting down from three.

The demons was enjoying toying with the weak humans when he noticed that the had vanished. He used his demonic presence to check but he could not find any trace of them.

He roared in anger.
"I will find you one day, no matter where you hide"