The mysterious saviour~10

ARCADIA KINGDOM
THE ROYAL COURTYARD...

High in the sky was ranking board, all the names of the candidates were listed out. The rankings were determined by the  number of demons that a candidate had killed.

The rankings changed from time, a name was rising very fast up the rankings.

The spectators noticed it and were surprised.

"Hmmm, a black horse!"

"Glorious Morningstar, what an arrogant name"

"I have never heard of him, but I can sense a mystery"

"Wake up Mrs Sherlock Holmes, it's probably a lucky bastard"

The mumbling turned to an uproar when 'Glorious Morningstar' rose again to the top fifty.

Even various kings that were discussing got interested in the name.

The uproar turned to silence, when the rankings changed again. Glorious Morningstar has risen to the top ten.

King ohms of Arcadia was stunned. He turned to the knight next to him.
"Get me every information on Glorious Morningstar"

The knight rushed out towards the registration and testing center.

The king was prayed that Glorious Morningstar was not from any other kingdom, or else he grasp as the supreme ruler of Arcadia and senior king of all surrounding kingdoms might weaken.

The knight returned back quickly and gave the king the documents of Glorious Morningstar.

"He is a re-creation warrior!, An ice attribute and thanks to Uriel, he is from Arcadia."

There was not much information about Glorious Morningstar but when the rankings changed again and he surpassed the sixth 'potential Heaven's Chosen' , the king knew that he must get this mysterious warrior to his side by all means.

King Thorne of Thily envied king ohms once he knew that another 'monster' has appeared in Arcadia.
Whether it was because he was worried about his son Nathaniel or not. King Thorne noticed something strange. the candidates that were ranked low, there position was stagnant and never changed.

He called the attention of the other kings
"The candidates at the bottom of the rankings are still"

Now that he mentioned it, everyone stared at it and  realized that indeed something was wrong.

"What's going on ?"

"Did the ranking board have a problem? Or perhaps the celestial stone powering it has depleted"

"Depleted my ass! The ranking board has never had any problems before"

A thought came to king ohms mind but he disregarded it immediately { there is no way that all of them are killed, its impossible. After we conquered it, only the lower and a little middle tier demon beasts were left. We only exaggerated about the lots of middle tier demon beasts }

King ohms had no idea that his thoughts were true.

Just then a knight rushed inside and reported to the king Thorne
" Your majesty, some of the candidates were spotted returning from the dosrae forests, among them were crown prince Nathaniel and Ben hawkes  "

Everyone had expected that some cowards would return after being frightened by the demon beasts but when they heard that two of the 'six potentials' were among the crowd. They knew something was wrong somewhere.

They rushed out of the room towards the entrance of the courtyard.

Nathaniel and Ben had arrived with the remaining candidates of the southern group.

"What happened?"
The king of Arcadia asked them.

Nathaniel glanced at Ben, before narrating everything that happened.
"We fell into an ambush planned by the demons. We would have escaped from the demon beasts if they had been low tier beasts but there were countless middle tier beasts controlled by the gargoyles, a very rare creature, my lord."

There were gasps, king ohms's face paled as he realized that his  thoughts was unfortunately true.

But there was one thing that everyone was puzzled about.
The king asked the question that everyone had in mind.
"How then did you escape from the demons?"

"He saved us all"
Ben that had been silent since said.

Everyone was even more curious
Until Nathaniel explained.

"A warrior in white, he called himself Glorious Morningstar"

The name stunned everyone present, now they knew the reasons why the warrior has been rising in the rankings.

"He is very strong"

"Strong? He was very powerful that he slayed the gargoyle leader with one slash"

"That sword skill was definitely top grade"

The candidates that were shocked has recovered and were talking about what Glorious had done.

The kings and other royalties were surprised when they heard that one man saved them.

Then the king asked about the other candidates. The answer was as he feared, the other candidates had no idea what was happening.

He turned to the Knights
"Every Knights present in Arcadia should set off for the dosrae forests to rescue the candidates"

He watched them set off
{I hope the find the candidates fast enough before the demons get them}

He whispered to no one's hearing
"May the protection of Uriel be with you"