Chapter 2: Party mode: On

I was woken up by a soft voice calling out my name. I opened my eyes and saw Lotte looking at me. "It's five already, we need to start getting ready you know." "For what?" I was confused as to what she meant but then it suddenly hit me. "Right the party. I'mma go get changed. Hey where's Sucy??" "She went to see Ms Lukic, she'll be back soon. By the way, how are you feeling now?" "I'm feeling fine just need a shower to wake me up." I dragged my lazy ass off of bed and took with me a fresh set of clothes to change into after showering. The cold water felt good on my skin and it woke me up in seconds. After I was done, I went over to my locker to get dressed. I wore a black shirt with black tight jeans and my white sneakers. I did my hair in my usual style and checked myself out in the mirror. Dang I looked pretty hot, I thought to myself. Entering my dorm room, I found out Lotte already dressed in a blue crop top and black leggings with black boots. "Is she still at Prof. Lukic's??" I asked her. "Oh no no, she left already for Amanda's room." "Without us?" "Well she said she wanted to talk to Jasminka about something." Well that was weird but I didn't give it much thought. Looks like the brain serum only works on intelligent people.

We made our way over to Amanda's room and knocked on the door. Constanze was the one who let us in. She was wearing a teal colored dress with matching heels which made her look slightly taller, also not to miss the fact that she looked pretty. Amanda was sitting on her bed wearing a white shirt with a denim jacket and ripped denim jeans with a pair of white Converse. "Where's Jasminka and Sucy?" "They both left since they had something to talk about. Anyways all of them are at the north school building right now, so let's go and join them," said Amanda. "Oh and Diana's coming too." "D-Diana!!" I exclaimed. "Yeah I asked her too after asking you guys." "Cool, the more, the merrier." Amanda then gave me a smirk which I couldn't quite understand.

We then left their room via the window, using our brooms with Constanze hitching a ride with Amanda. It took us ten minutes to reach the north school building where we could make out the tiny figures of our friends already standing near the building. We landed next to them and greeted them. Jasminka was wearing a green dress which went well with her new hairstyle. Diana was wearing a red dress with matching heels which made her as tall as Amanda. Barbara and Hannah were dressed in black denims with a red and white crop top respectively. The last person who walked towards us was Sucy. She was wearing a full sleeved black dress with black heels. Man she looked really beautiful. Wait, did I say she looked beautiful? Shit I meant, she looked pretty but I didn't mean it in any other way. After about half an hour we reached the venue of the party, a large two storey house at the outskirts of town. Loud music was already coming out of the house as we got near. We got off our brooms and went inside where a crazy party was already raging.

We followed Amanda to the kitchen where she handed us each a cup filled with a weird concoction. I took a sip and found it to be good stuff. Pretty soon we were all on the dance floor jamming to some hip music. After a while, I went off for a refill and found Amanda already standing there with what looked like her fifth cup. "Hey Akko, ya know this is some pretty good stuff." Her words were starting to slur but I could make out most of it. "Anyways you know I think Diana likes you." "What?" "Yeah I heard her talking to one of her friends that she finds you cute and funny and that she likes you." "Have you heard correctly or are you just drunk." "Believe me man," she said and walked out of the kitchen. There's no way that Diana flipping Cavendish would ever be interested in me I thought. I drained my cup and went for two more shots after that. I was completely wasted, by the time I got out of the kitchen and made my way to where I thought my friends were. Man my head was spinning like crazy but then suddenly someone held onto me tight and took me upstairs. I was too drunk to notice who it was, so I just mumbled a thank you, while they carefully placed me on a bed and took off my shoes. After my head hit the pillow, I automatically drifted off to Dreamville.