4

Isabelle led Sam and Clary to the training room, she pushed a button on the side of the wall, and a shelf filled with weapons suddenly appeared

Isabelle led Sam and Clary to the training room, she pushed a button on the side of the wall, and a shelf filled with weapons suddenly appeared. Izzy was about to touch one of the weapons when Jace swatted her hand away, "No, Izzy."

She tilted her head, letting her mouth quirk up in a smirk, her eyes were on Jace, "Fifty bucks says he doesn't approve this mission."

Sam frowned, she didn't know what the two were talking about, but she surely knew when Alec walked up to the group, with his hands behind his back, "I don't approve of this mission." Izzy grinned in triumph, but she stopped when Alec raised his eyebrows at her. He continued, "I spoke with the Clave. They're sending Seelie scouts to search for Valentine, but they made it clear, the little girls do not leave the premises."

The blonde scowled, looking up at Alec, who thought himself superior to her and her sister, "Hey, We're not "little girls," okay? We don't care what the Clave have to say about us, We're going to find Dot".

Jace nodded in arbitration, turning to look at Alec, "Alec, this warlock could have the answers we need. With Valentine's people out there searching for Sam, they're not safe outside alone."

 Alec arched an eyebrow at Jace before turning his head, looking at a sister for support. Izzy shrugged, "Jace has a point." He glared at his sister in disappointment, "Et Tu, Izzy?"

Shaking his head, he whirled on Sam, pursing his lips, "All right, since you have all the answers, where do you suggest we search?"

Sam nodded, "We should start at Dot's apartment in Greenpoint, and there's this thrift store that she..." She started, but she was cut off when Clary gasped.

"What's wrong? What is it?"

"I, um... Weirdly, I think I know where Dot is." The redhead said as her fingers fluttered over the necklace she had around her neck; before Sam could say anything about the necklace she has never seen before, Simon cut her off, "Great. I'll drive." He announced with enthusiasm

Everyone turned to him, unblinking at the human's vehemence. Simon sucked on his teeth, staring back at the Shadowhunter, "What? Unless you have, like, a Shadowhunter-mobile or something."

As soon as Simon pulled his van in front of the Pandemonium, Clary rushed to the club with the Shadowhunter hastening to catch up to her. Sam cursed lowly under her breath, following her sister, "Clary! Clary, stop! Where are you going?" Sam yelled, running after her sister. 

"Two men, Circle members... the same ones who came to our house, who took our mom. They have Dot. They're gonna hurt her or kill her. We have to stop them!" Clary explained, running out of breath.

They went into the club, which was completely abandoned, with no sign of life, unlike the night before, which was buzzing with people dancing and drinking the night away. Clary stopped in her tracks, her face falling, "No. She was just trying to help us." She said, touching her necklace, but she screwed up her face, not feeling Dot like when she was at the institute, "Now, she's gone."