11

Sam pounded on the door for a good amount of time, screaming as loud as she could, before sliding helplessly on the floor with her hands still cuffed, she reached into her jacket pulling the witchlight that Jace gave her before

She put it down staring around her before trying and failing to reach for her stele, she tilted her head at the cuffs now that she could actually see them thanks to the witchlight. Squinting her eyes, all she could think about was these cuffs, being torn apart, she tilted her head hearing whispers as her eyes glazed over the cuffs, without a second glance the cuffs came apart piece by piece, falling off her hands.

Sam's eye bugged out at the cuffs standing up in awe before she can comprehend what was going, the lock on the container snapped open, she took a few steps forward grabbing the witchlight, "Stay back" She warned putting it up in defense.

"Sam?" Jace called out squinting his eyes as he walked inside the container, "Jace!" She sighed relieved upon seeing the shadowhunter who approached her noticing the witch light in her hand.

He frowned with a little smile, "What were you planning to do with this?" He wondered ushering with his head to the witchlight.

"No idea" She breathed out as she rubbed her sore hands in discomfort, "Where's Clary?"

"She's safe. Come on, this way" He gestured for her to go after him.

Sam followed the blonde to the front of the Jade Wolf, as soon as her eyes fell on the redhead, she ran to her, "Sam!" Clary called out embarking on her sister.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked as she pulled away looking at the redhead, "I was so worried." Clary admitted about to say more when Jace cut her off, "I hate to break up this little reunion, but we got a bunch of werewolves trying to kill us so maybe we should get going-"

"Wait, wait, the box. My backpack. I think I left it at the loft." Sam stated looking at Jace when Alec handed her the bag, "No, we've got it. I didn't screw up everything."

"Whatever you do, do not make any fast moves." Izzy warned as she got her whip ready watching a bunch of werewolves surrounding them, "This can't be good." Jace remarked as he got his blade while Alec brought his bow and arrow.

Sam got her stick in her hand after pulling it out of the bag watching the werewolves carefully for any sudden moves, "We're surrounded. Everyone, stay together." Alec instructed while scanning his surroundings warily.

The door suddenly opened and the biggest wolf the blonde ever laid eyes on walked out of it, "Everyone, get back, that's their alpha leader." Jace yelled warning his friends.

The alpha was running towards them when suddenly another wolf came out attacking the alpha, the two wolves fought for a while before finally, the fight was over, Theo laid on the ground dead while the other wolf transformed into Luke, "Oh, my God, Luke." Sam muttered horrified at the scene before all the other werewolves start howling changing into their humans' forms kneeling before their new alpha.