6

"A biker bar? Really?" Sam asked incredulously as they walked into a bar called HardTail, she failed to know why the hell would they go to a biker bar right now, but Jace shrugged, "We can't move on the vamps until sunrise

"A biker bar? Really?" Sam asked incredulously as they walked into a bar called HardTail, she failed to know why the hell would they go to a biker bar right now, but Jace shrugged, "We can't move on the vamps until sunrise. Plus, there's something I need in here."

Sam arched an eyebrow smiling slyly at the blonde, "What? To pick up girls?" She knew she was assuming but could anybody really blame her, Jace looked like the type of guys who definitely hung in a biker bar.

Jace grinned, "Why would I do that?" He asked as they both walked over to the bikes that were parked in the corner of the bar, She shrugged, the answer rolling quickly off her tongue, "Seems like something you'd like to do."

"You're judging. "

"I'm observant."

Jace shook his head, a laugh breaking on his face before he and Sam walked further into the bar exploring it, it was weirdly filled with people, some drinking on the bar minding their own business. In contrast to others mostly couples who sat at the tables either talking or making out which the blonde thought was normal for any typical bar.

"Do me a favour. Look over there." Jace said, "What do you see?" He pointed at a specific table who had couples eating each other's faces, which made her scrunch her nose in disgust.

"A lot of people. Waitress, people making out." Sam answered with narrowed eyes, not getting at what Jace was hinting.

"Focus on the couple. Now, concentrate on seeing through." He demanded turning to look at Sam, who knitted her eyebrows in confusion already disgusted at how the couple was showing their affection for each other. She definitely doesn't need to see more.

"I hope that seeing through doesn't mean see them naked" Sam said warily staring at them, "I've seen too much already."

"Sam, concentrate. There are layers of reality. You can peel them away. See the Shadow World." Sam looked at the couple yet again squinting her eyes in concentration, but all she could see was the couple making out nothing else.

She sighed in agitation turning to Jace, "This isn't working."

"Don't just use your mind. Use your whole self. Relax into it." She turned around letting her eyes glaze over at the couple like her eyes were seeing a blur, and she was slowly focusing it in, she could see the layers being removed around the couple until she finally saw it.

The couples weren't making out, not at all; the woman had her fangs set in the guy's neck, letting the blood trickle on her neck uncaring if anyone was seeing. Sam's eyes bug out at the view, "They're vampires." She acknowledged spinning around to look at Jace, who nodded with a proud smile.

Jace and Sam walked towards the bar when Jace had his eyes on some guy who just walked into the bar, "Check out that guy. " He said ushering with his head at the guy, "He's got something."

Shadows and Monsters [Jace Wayland] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara