7

When they got back to the institute, the redhead went to sleep while Sam tossed and turned in her bed trying to sleep but she failed she sighed, getting up out of bed, the blonde traced her steps to the training room she was in earlier when she wa...

When they got back to the institute, the redhead went to sleep while Sam tossed and turned in her bed trying to sleep but she failed she sighed, getting up out of bed, the blonde traced her steps to the training room she was in earlier when she was talking with Hodge.

Sam had a lot on her mind as she roamed the Institute, a lot has happened to her in one day for the blonde to even comprehend, She couldn't believe that she was the daughter of the most notorious man in the Shadow World according to Jace and Hodge.

She walked into the training room, quickly discarded her jacket, moving over to the punching bag. Sam lost herself in punching the bag, she didn't care that her knuckles were bloodied and bruised, she was angry at everyone and everything.

"You hit that any harder it's gonna fall out" Sam whirled around, her eyes falling on Jace who leaned on the side of the door with his arms crossed over his chest, how long has he been standing here she thought, "Couldn't sleep?" He asked walking over to her.

"Looks like I'm not the only one" She retorted, putting her hand on the bag to stop it from swinging back at her, "You should be resting," Jace said.

"So should you but here we are." She looked at him, her eyes twinkling with mischievous, "Which gives me an idea." She said walking over to the wooden sticks that were in the corner of the room.

Sam picked up two throwing one to Jace caught it easily, "Ready to get your ass handed to you again?" She suggested with raised eyebrows twirling her own stick in her hand.

He smirked, handling the stick with grace, "I somehow remember it differently"

"A matter of opinion but agree to disagree" She retorted, swinging the stick at his head to which Jace ducked avoiding it, he grinned accepting her challenge, they circled each other slowly.

"Are you gonna tell me how did you learn to fight like that?" She frowned at the question hitting Jace with the stick which he easily evaded, she tried to hit him near the hips but he was quick to block her attack, "What do you mean? I'm born with the talent"

He grinned attacking the blonde this time which she barely blocked, "I'm serious"

Jace kept attacking while the blonde held her ground blocking as much as she could but she could admit that it was draining her, "Well that answer is much cooler than saying Luke trained me"

Sam smirked at Jace, an idea forming in her head, she walked away taking off her shirt in one swift motion, "What are you doing?"

She turned to him, a sly smile playing on her lips, "It's getting hot in here, don't you think?" She asked as she stood in front of him in her sports bra, Jace's eyes wandered to her chest making the blonde smile at her plan of distraction.

She swung at him with much force this time but he blocked then she swung again making him drop the stick, "Oops" the blonde commented with a grin.