Nothing looks as good in the morning light

Frank pov
As I slowly wake up I feel arms around me, startled I turn and see him remembering all that happened last night I am hit by a feeling of extreme happiness and intense worry, what do we have to do to make him worthy. I decide not to let that ruin this perfect moment, I snuggle into his arms and feel his warmth against my chest again. "Good morning frankie" those words pour over me like warm water on a cold winter morning. I kiss his chest and mumble a good morning back before kissing him again. "I missed you so much baby" I start to say but the words get caught by a sob. He kisses me violently throwing me against the bed I kiss him back pulling roughly on his hair, I slip my under wear off from beneath me. "Oh god I missed this" I say. I kiss him. He turns me so I'm on all fours and starts to pull of his underwear. Without any lube he goes strait in I feel him in me and moan at the pain and amazing sensation of happiness that overwhelms me and I move with him fast hearing him moan only encourages me more I move faster. His hands gripping my thighs. "Oh frankie... Oh yeah" he moans behind me and I giggle. I feel him cum inside me and he moans again I turn around to face him, he smiles down at me "oh baby you are so perfect" he says softly then he sits in my lap and Its my turn. Only now I notice something I have been too busy to notice before. "Gee ... You ... You have wings ... " I stutter and fall back. "I what Frank?"
~~~
Hi guys sorry it's been so long I'm going to put another one out on Thursday but I know this chapter is kinda sort so I'll try and get one out sooner