Chapter 5 - 1985

SMUT WARNING

"Are you ok? Darlin, Richie has popped out for a bit to get some girly supplies for you and some shoes since you don't have any." came his sexy gravelly voice through the door.

I opened the door, not expecting to see him standing right there, leaning against the door frame; one hand came up to my face. Before I knew it, my body was gently pushed back against the wall.

Heat rose from my stomach up to my chest. Jon's lips were getting closer, and my heart decided to skip a beat, the smell of him hypnotising me. I parted my lips and felt him washing over me like a wave of warmth, unfurling all of my senses as the taste of him silencing all thoughts.

My whole body tingled, the feel of his body against mine felt like a dream. He pulled me in, claiming my mouth, hungry and intense, until my knees nearly gave in. By the time I became aware of my fingers, they had already slipped under his shirt, through his manly chest hair and my hands gliding over his body.

Jon's hand skimmed over my leg, landing on my knee; I moaned aloud with the feeling shooting through my body by the touch of his hands. He gripped my knee pulling it up to his hip I hooked my leg around his ass as he pushed himself closer into my body. I could feel how turned he was through his jeans. He began kissing along my jaw to my neck heading for my sweet spot just below my ear. As he got to my ear, he let out a breathy groan and whispered into my ear;

"I need you; I needed you since I saw you in my bed."

I moaned louder as his hand reached around and grabbed my ass as he continued his assault on my neck. He moved his other hand down my body feeling every curve before his hand went my other leg and picked me up, so my legs were wrapped around his waist. His hard-on was digging into my inner thigh. The feel of him grinding on me was making me moan louder, and I could feel myself getting wetter.

He carried me to the bed and laid me down on the bed hovering above me peppering kisses along my check, he stops and looks at me his eyes are a darker blue and clouded by lust.

"I think we are wearing far too many clothes right now!" he breathed out.

He sat upon his knees and removed his shirt; I was not disappointed with the view before me, making me feel wetter just by looking at him. Then he stood up taking of his jeans to reveal he was commando and freeing his hard-throbbing cock from its prison. I stood to take off my dress off, I got him to unzip me, his hands slowly lowered the zip as he kissed and sucked his way along my shoulder. Once he unzipped my dress it dropped it on the floor. I turned round to face him I watched his eyes look over my body his eyes darkened and I saw him lick his lips. Never taking my eyes off him as I took off my bra he sucked in his bottom lip and his hand went around his cock as he slowly stroked himself. Still standing there in my red lace panties.

He pushed me down on the bed and crawled between my legs kissing his way from my ankles all the way up till he got just below my wet pulsating clit that was dying to be touched by him. He looked up at me before taken my pants in his teeth and pulling them down at an achingly slow pace. Once they were off and flung across the room, he came up to kiss me while one hand was playing with my erect nipple and breast and the other had found itself between my thighs. I let out a heady moan.

"That's it baby moan for me" he whispered in my ear as he kissed his way down to my breasts.

I took my hard nipple between his teeth and softly bit down and sucking and flicking it with tongue, his skilled fingers running circles around my clit. He kissed his way down my stomach before I know it his head disappeared between my thighs.

"Oh, fucking hell" was all I could breathe out.

His tongue swirled over my clit as he sucked and teased it as two of fingers slipped inside me curling finding their intended spot. I could feel the tightening in my stomach and my toes began to curl, I fisted my hand through his hair, as my back began to arch, he stopped and sat back on his knees. He was slowly pumping himself with my juices still in his hands.

He pulled my legs up to meet his hips, hooking them around his back. He entered me slowly at first. My face flushed as I adjusted to his size. He hovered above me gazing in to my eyes, slowly rocking his hips, he dipped down and kissed me passionately.

He took one of my legs and placed it over his shoulder and thrust harder in to me. I was a moaning mess. On the edge of the most significant climax id ever had.

Looking up to meet his dark blue lust-filled eyes, "Cum with me" he moaned out.

With those three little words, I was pushed over the edge. Jon came seconds after me riding out our orgasms together. He lowered my leg and hovered over me, kissing me. Then he flopped on his back on the right side of the bed; we were both lying panting trying to get our breaths back.

After a few minutes he rolled onto his side to look at me with a soft look on his face.

"Holy Fuck, that was amazing!" he said with a lazy smile on his face.

"Your telling me I have fantasised about that for years, never thought it would happen in a million years," I replied.

"Oh well, I hope I didn't disappoint; I have been thinking about it since I saw you in my bed; as soon as Rich left, I couldn't help myself. I just had to have you," he said as a slight blush rose in his cheeks.

"Oh no you were more than I could have ever imagined! Help yourself anytime" I felt my cheeks beginning to heat up as he kept staring in to my eyes.

"As much as I would love to stay here in bed all day with you, I think we better get dressed before Richie comes back" he laughed out.