Chapter 9-1985

Smut warning ahead

We practically ran back to the hotel once we got there and made our way up to his room; we were inside, he pushed me back against the wall. The lights were still off, and I could make out the hint of a devilish grin plastered on his face, with the light from the street lights shining through the open windows. 

His lips were just a whisper away from mine; my lips were tingling, just waiting to be kissed by him again (kissing him was like being kissed for the first time every time). His lips softly grazed mine, then he took my bottom lip between his teeth, nipping and sucking on it. Finally, he released my lip; I felt his breath move along my cheek towards my ear.

"Close your eyes and dont open them till I say you can," he whispered into my ear.

I felt him move away from me but kept my eyes closed. I heard him shuffling around the room, picking things up. Sensual music began filling the room, then I felt him near me. His fingers trailed down both my arms before taking both of my wrists and bringing them above my head to remove my top; then he reached behind me to unclasp my bra; he retook my wrists and raised them above my head. Then, he began wrapping a soft material around them and tied it to something above my head on the wall. His hands trailed down my arms, following my curves down to the waistband of my jeans; he popped open the button and pulled them down to my ankles, lifting each leg to get my jeans off. I still had my eyes closed, enjoying the sensations running through my body whenever he touched me.

I was standing there in just my knickers, I knew he was near, but he wasn't touching me " Can I open my eyes now?" I asked him.

"Nope," he said, popping the P at the end.

"I want you to enjoy the feeling of being touched without seeing me touching you", he gravelly whispered next to my ear. Then I felt him kissing my neck, sucking hard on the sensitive spot just under my ear. Every sensation was headed straight for my throbbing clit, and it was aching for a bit of friction. He slowly kissed down along my décolletage, running towards my nipples. He took one in his mouth, and the sensation was electric; he massaged my breast in his hand as he sucked and nibbled on my pert nipple. Next, he moved over to the other one doing precisely the same as he had done. It was excruciating the need to have him touch me to feel his fingers glide through my wet folds and feel him flick my clit into oblivion; I rubbed my thighs together to try and create some friction down there he saw me and spread my legs apart.

"Tsk tsk tsk, naughty little kitten, aren't we." 

"I need you to touch me, please!" I begged.

He slid a finger along my knicker line. "Do you want me to touch you here?"

"No lower, please."

I felt him kneel beside my legs; he lifted one leg and began kissing his way up my leg. One hand held my leg in place, and the other was swirling patterns around my thigh. A shiver ran through me as he kissed and nipped at the soft inner thigh. I could feel his breath near to my centre, and all I wanted to do was rub myself over his face. He put down my leg, picked up the other, and began his torture again. He got close to my aching bud again, but this time he kissed up my hip bone and stopped. I felt his hot breath on my skin, and it was driving me insane; I felt his lips kiss along the top of my knickers before he took the hem between his teeth and pulled them down slowly. 

"Please, Jon, I need you", I begged again, hoping it would work to get him to touch me.

He picked up both my legs and wrapped them around his shoulders; his breath fanning over my glistening lips made me shiver in a good way. Then, using both his arms holding my legs in place, I felt his tongue dart through my lips; he was so close to my bud, but he kept avoiding it, adding to the torture. Then when his lips grazed over it as he sucked on the hood, the feeling was beyond anything I had felt before. Finally, I tried to buck my hips closer to his face, but he held fast onto my legs, and as punishment, he took my clit between his teeth and nipped on it; the moan that came out of me would have woken the dead I'm sure.

He alternated between sucking my clit and flicking it with his tongue; it didn't take long before I fell over the cliff and came hard on his face. As I came down from my high, he pushed two fingers inside me and began finger fucking me while licking and sucking on my clit again. I could feel the orgasm building within me again, the frissons of heat travelling down my spine. I was a moaning mess when my second orgasm tore through me; as the intensity wore off, I felt him place my legs back on the floor and move his hands up over my body. My legs were like jelly. As I tried to stand there I leaned back against the wall for support, he untied my arms and brought them down. He rubbed his hands up and down my arms to help bring the circulation back to them. I was still panting so hard when he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me over to the bed, and laid me down gently on the bed.

"You look hot as fuck when you cum." he said as he climbed onto the bed next to me.

I pushed him down onto his back and climbed over the top of him. I kissed my way down his body, enjoying every kiss I placed on his hot sculpted body. I took his hard cock in my hand and gave a few slow strokes before I took him in my mouth; I swirled my tongue around the tip, teasing him a little before I took his whole length in my mouth and started sucking on his pulsing cock I began humming as I sucked. His hands wound through my hair and grabbed onto the back of my head as his hips started bucking his cock further onto my throat; he was getting closer his breathing was becoming faster.

"AHHHHH FUCK Cori", he moaned out.

He stopped fucking my face and motioned for me to come up and kiss him; I moved both my legs over his hips, so I was straddling him and brought my lips to his while grinding my dripping wet pussy up and down his hard cock. I broke from our kiss breathless and in need of having him in me. I sat up and moved my hand down to his cock, lining it up at my entrance; he slid in me and filled me right up. I started grinding my hips slowly driving him deeper into me, and he bucked his hips; matching my thrusts, I could feel another orgasm building within me. He reached up and massaged my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers, the feelings adding to my building orgasm.

"Baby fuck, I'm close", he breathed out.

"Cum for me, Rock star."

A few more deep thrusts, and I was cumming hard and fast again, taking him over the edge with me, milking his cock dry. Finally, I climbed off from him and lay down next to him. We were both breathing hard, I turned my head to look at him, and he was lying on his back, both arms behind his head looking up at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking? Rock star"

"How fucking good that was, Darlin"

"Yeah, it was epic. Do you want a drink?" I asked, getting ready to hop off the bed and get a drink, but he pulled me into his side, looking down at me. I could tell there was something he wasn't saying; there was a sadness behind his eyes.

"No, I just want to stay like this for a little while longer. We don't know when you are going to just disappear again."

"Ok" was all I managed to say to him. It wasn't till I looked into his eyes and saw the sadness there that I began feeling the same way. As I lay there cuddled into his side as he played with my hair, I started thinking about how I did not want to leave. I felt happy here, like I belonged, but I knew I would have to go at some point. As he played with my hair, I became sleepy; my eyes felt heavy I was fighting the darkness.

"Kiss me, please, Rock star". So he did; we shared a very needy, desperate kiss together. I snuggled back into his side, and he continued to play with my hair. I had this foreboding feeling that this was coming to an end, I tried to fight sleep to stay here with him longer, but the blackness began to take hold. Finally, as I fell asleep, I swear I heard him say, "I think I'm falling in love with you".

The darkness took hold, and I was out like a light.