Chapter 7 1985

major smut warning

I finally gathered the courage to walk back out of the bathroom, and both men were sitting on the couch in just their underwear, whispering to each other; I couldn't make out what they were saying. Jon looked up and saw I was standing there; they both turned around to look at me. They both smiled and patted to the middle seat between them for me to sit down, I was feeling the effects of the alcohol now, and I swayed a little as I walked over to the couch; I sat down between the two of them.

Before I could say anything, Jon slid his arm behind me and pulled me closer into him and crashed his mouth onto mine, and I felt the same tingles erupt through my body. Richie's hand was on my thigh, inching higher and higher towards my centre; his soft lips were on my neck sucking and nibbling. I could already feel the wetness between my legs, and as his hand crept closer, I could feel my clit pulsing with the need to be rubbed. Both men put one of my hands over their cocks, and I could feel how hard they were already.

Jon and I pulled apart to breathe; his hand slid down my waist and pulled my top off. He reached behind and unclasped my bra, and tossed it to the floor. Jon and Richie bent forward simultaneously, taking a nipple in their mouths while their hand rubbed up against my thighs. The feelings going through my body had me moaning. Richie came up and kissed me; his kiss was different from Jon's but still hot and passionate.  

Richie stood up and walked across the room, picking something up from the dresser and keeping it behind his back. He got closer and told me to stand up; as I stood up, Jon looked at Richie and got down on his knees in front of me; he popped the button on my jeans and slid my jeans down my legs, lifting each one to free me from them, then he stripped me of my underwear. Finally, I was stood between the two of them, completely naked.

"Do you trust me?" Richie whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver.

"Yes, I think so", I shakily replied.

Richie grabbed both of my wrists and tied them behind my back with a silk tie, then slipped a blindfold over my eyes. He ran his hands up both my arms as he kissed me along my shoulder. 

" I am still behind you, and Jon is in front of you!" Richie whispered into my ear as he softly nibbled on my ear lobe. 

His hands glided down my arms and took possession of my breasts; he massaged them and teased my nipples, eliciting moans and causing me to arch my back leaning closer into him. Next, Jon's hands slowly teased their way up my thighs; he parted my legs and teased my folds.

"Hmm, someone is dripping wet and excited, I see." 

He slid a finger into me, starting slowly, then added another finger, curling his fingers to find my soft spot. Then I felt his tongue on my throbbing clit, and the sensation building in my body was beyond any words I could find. I could feel my legs becoming weak, but just as I was on the edge of my orgasm, they stopped, and I groaned in response to the loss of contact.

"Not yet, princess, we're going to move you onto the bed", Richie purred in my ear.

I was guided over to the bed and stopped at the end of it, hands still tied behind my back. The blindfold was removed from my eyes, and in front of me stood both men completely naked; Richie came out from behind me. The two men were stood next to each other and shared a glance and a knowing smirk between them.