Back in your time part 2

When I went clothes shopping for this trip, I bought a similar outfit that I had when I met Jon. I decided to wear the tight black dress with some red heels, smoky eyes to make my eyes pop and bright red lipstick; I straightened my long red hair and was ready to get the party started. The girls and I had a few bottles of wine between the 5 of us before we left the room, then got in a taxi to the arena.

Once we got there, we showed our passes and tickets to security, and they escorted us through to the bar. We got to look at all the equipment on stage and then were brought backstage to a green room where we got introduced to the band. We got to have our photo's taken with them; we chatted with them for a bit, pretending we had never met them. Then, we made our way back through to the arena bar, got some more drinks and went to find our seats in the front row.

I quickly checked in with my mum to make sure Jovi was good; another message pinged up on my screen while waiting for her to reply.

It was from Jon; ' Holy fuck are you trying to kill me in that outfit. You look hot, Rockstar xx.'

'Well, thank you. But, please don't have a heart attack; I dont think they will let me give you the kiss of life, Cxx.

'Haha, Fuck, now I wish I had your lips on mine or wrapped around my cock. Enjoy the show, beautiful lady; where are you sitting? xx

'You are terrible, Rock star. We are front row in the centre, right in front of you; I can't wait for the show; good luck, handsome cxx.

I put my phone back into my bag and grabbed my small bottle of wine; we were busy laughing and joking when the show started. The lights went low and turned out, then all of a sudden, the music started, and the lights blasted into life. Standing right in front of me was Jon in some tight Jeans and a waistcoat left open. I think I started drooling; he looked down at me and winked as he began singing shot through the heart. They played most of their big hits, and it was seriously the best concert. We danced and sang the entire night away; I was pretty sad when they played their final song. We waited for most of the crowd to leave, so I checked my phone, and there was a message from Jon.

'Party in Richie's room tonight, you ladies up for a party? Meet you in the hotel bar. Oh, and there is a car waiting to take you, ladies, back. Rockstar  xx

Oh hell yeah, I won't tell the girls till we meet you in the bar, see you soon xx.

We finally made it out of the arena, and true to his word, a black limo was waiting out front for us. The girls looked suspicious, so I said the band arranged it earlier and told me at breakfast. After having a few more drinks in the limo, I suggested heading to the bar to get a few more bottles for our room and so happened to bump into the band. We stayed in the bar till they kicked us out and then returned to Richie's room.

We turned on the music and turned it up loud, and the girls were all dancing around having drunken fun while the boys just watched us. We played some drinking games then played strip poker; all of us girls lost most rounds and lost all of our clothes; we were left in underwear, not that any of the boys were complaining. The boys kept playing, trying to beat one another, so we girls decided to have more drinks and dance round in our underwear.

I decided to pop out onto the balcony for some air; I was standing out there, lost in the music swaying away, when I felt warm arms wrap around my body and a whisper in my ear.

"You shouldn't be out here dressed like that; it's bloody cold."

I leaned my head back on Jon's shoulder and sighed, still swaying along to the music playing in the suite; he turned me around, keeping me wrapped in his arms and kissed the top of my head. Jon pushed me back into the room where it was warm and closed the doors. Most of the girls had left the party and a couple of the band. Richie had taken one of my friends into his bedroom. The only people left were Jon and me. He looked down at me, bent down and threw me over his shoulder, grabbed our stuff and took me through the joining door to his suite.