Chapter 8- 1985, Meeting the band

When I woke up the following day, Jon's arms still wrapped around my waist, our legs tangled together. I tried to untangle myself from him as quietly and softly as possible, and I didn't want to wake him up. I looked up at his face, and he had a lazy smile gracing his beautiful face. 

"Why are you staring at me?" he mumbled.

"Uhm. Good Morning to you too!" I replied to him.

"Good morning, beautiful; now stop staring at me when I'm sleeping."

"Uh, I wasn't staring at you; I was just looking at the wall behind you." I couldn't believe the utter nonsense was coming out of my mouth; Even a five-year-old wouldn't believe it.

His grip on me tightened, pulling me even closer to him; my head was lying against his chest, all I could think about was running my hands through his chest hair. Then, before I knew what was happening, my hands were doing it.

"Can't keep your hands off me? Ey Darlin," I could hear the smile in his voice.

His hands wandered around my sides, and he started tickling me; I was laughing so hard I hadn't noticed he had me pinned to the mattress. Finally, he stopped tickling my sides, and his eyes roamed over my face. As he looked at my lips without thinking, I licked my lips. He dipped his head and took my lower lip between his teeth, and started sucking on it; a moan escaped my lips.

A knock at the door interrupted us; "Fuck sake every time", Jon complained, then jumped off me and grabbed his jeans off the floor. I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around me, and made my way into the bathroom. 

"Jon, answer your fucking doorman; I know you are awake", came a garbled voice that I could hear through the two doors separating the other person and me.

"Hang on a sec; I'm just getting dressed", Jon shouted back.

Jon grabbed all the clothes off the floor and threw them in the wardrobe, making sure nothing was visible.

"Hurry up, man; Doc wants us down in the dining room in 5 mins."

"I'm coming, and I'll meet you there. If Doc has a problem, tell him to go Fuck himself!" Jon shouted back.

"Babe, I have to go to a band meeting. Will you be alright here for a bit on your own?" Jon said, knocking on the door lightly; I opened the door still wrapped in my towel, I gave him a small smile.

"Yes, I will be fine, Jon. I live on my own in my own time; I'm sure I can handle a few hours while you are out. Plus, I can watch classic 80s tv and get some food if that's ok." 

"I know you do, babe, but you are here, not there. Order anything you want, then when I come back we can finish what we started. Hopefully"

He gave me a kiss which almost ended in a make-out session, but I broke it and told him to go before they all come barging in looking for you.

I chilled in the room on my own, watched some rubbish on tele, ordered some food from room service, and after a couple of hours, Jon finally came back. 

"Sorry I took so long. The guys and management just went on and on," he said upon entering the room.

"No need to apologise; I'm the one crashing your room", I smiled back 

He locked the door and made his way over to me, grabbing me around the waist, picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing me like I was his oxygen.

After our very long make-out session, he began looking nervous, like he wanted to say something but did not know how to say it.

"Spill it, Rock star", I said to him.