Part 11

Sara POV:

Coming up to the bullpen was awkward. Adam and Kim were fighting about who knows what. However, this is going a lot better than I thought. I thought there was going to be some tension between Hailey and I, and Kim and I. The tension is more between Kim and Adam. Eventually the team solves the case and they all go home.

That night, Adam moved all of his stuff in with the kids and I. He really didn't have as much stuff as I thought he would. After dinner and putting the kids together, Adam and I talked about the fight Kim and him had. He told me exactly what happened. That's what I love about Adam, he'll shoot you straight. I'm mad that Kim still has unresolved feelings for Adam, but I think all ex's have slight feelings for their ex's.

After our conversation about the fight, we started talking about the future. I told him I would like to keep working even though there will be 5 kids in the house. However, he wasn't talking about work in the future. He wanted to know if I saw a future with him. I told him of course I do. I wouldn't have brought him into my kids lives if I didn't think we would have a future. I'm not that kind of parent that brings whoever whenever into my kids lives. Right on the dot at midnight, he asks me to marry him. I freaked out. I didn't think it was going to be tonight he was going to ask me. I figured he would because we have been dating for a while, expecting a kid together, moved in together and working together. Of course I said yes.