before we get started!

before this story starts I just want to throw a few things out there:

1. I will be using gifs/pictures on this story BUT they will be from multiple seasons which ever I feel fits the chapter. I'm saying this because I don't want anyone to think this story fits one particular season of Reid. My stories are designed for you to place any season Reid into it, because that's personally how I like stories to be when I'm reading. I do bring up Maeve but if you personally like pre Maeve Reid's look the best that is fine!

2. There will be more spice in this story! If you do not like the spicy stuff please do not read this story. It's not going to be like bdsm stories, but there will be a lot more sexy stuff happening. If you aren't of age or that makes you uncomfortable DO NOT read this story. I don't want anyone to get into this story and then be upset with the sexy stuff. I will put warnings at the beginning of those chapters in case anyone decides to read anyway and just wants to skip the sexy chapters.

3. This story obviously starts off with Y/N already being in the BAU so that means a lot of the story will take place on cases or in the BAU. In my last story I started to find it difficult to come up with cases, so if you have any type of case you can think of please comment them! I just need a base idea and I can build from there.

4. If there is ANY suggestions on how the story should go or what you'd like to see in this story please let me know! In my other stories readers gave me a base idea and I built onto that! You are the reader, you're reading this for your entertainment, so if there is literally ANYTHING you think would be interesting as you read comment them!

That should be about it...so with that being said...buckle up and let's get started! ❤️