Chapter 18 💙

IF YOU KNOW WHAT SCENE THIS PICTURE IS FROM

IF YOU KNOW WHAT SCENE THIS PICTURE IS FROM.....IM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY I DID THIS TO YOU.

                                     •••••••••
You and Spencer had only been back together for a week when you got called into your next case. The two of you decided it was best not to tell the team just yet. You didn't mind because you liked the thrill of teasing each other on the down low. It kept things interesting because you couldn't get caught. The team knew you two were friends again but they didn't know the rest.

You were one of the first to arrive that morning. You headed upstairs and sat your bags down. The rest of the team started to come in shortly after you. Once everyone was there you headed into the round table room.

"In Portland, Oregon, 3 mother's have been killed. All of the women look the same. They're young black women. They were all 24 and all of them had a 4 year old son." Garcia said.

"So these women are obviously a surrogate for someone." JJ said.

"Yeah they are the same physically, their age, and a son." Emily said.

"Could be a surrogate for his mother or mother of his child." Rossi added.

Hotch wanted to leave quickly so everyone immediately left for the jet. Upon boarding the jet you sat with Emily and JJ. You and Spencer didn't want anyone catching on so you kept your distance. You sat behind Spencer and Morgan. Both JJ and Emily were asleep across from you so you tried to go to sleep too. You were leaning against the window drifting to sleep when you heard Morgan and Spencer talking.

"So kid what's going on with Y/N?" Morgan asked.

"We talked everything out but decided we should just be friends." Spencer said.

"Come on Reid you don't really want to just be friends with her do you?"

"I don't really have a choice do I? She thinks I'm in love with someone else."

"Answer something for me?"

"Okay"

"Are you in love with her?"

"We're just friends."

"That's not what I asked. Come on kid she told me about you two last time and I could tell she was in love, your turn."

Spencer was silent for a minute and you anxiously waited to hear his response. You didn't know why you were anxious because you knew the answer, but hearing him tell someone else was different.

"Yeah, I'm in love with her. There is no one in this world that compares to her. I haven't thought about JJ as more than a friend in 3 years because of Y/N." Spencer finally said.

A cheesy smile crossed your face and you laughed to yourself quietly.

"So what are you waiting on? You waited until she had a boyfriend last time don't do that again. Get your girl kid."