Chapter 7 💙

⚠️: this chapter does get spicy. it's nothing crazy, but still if sex makes you uncomfortable or you're too young please don't read this!

                                      •••••••••

You woke up the next morning expecting to find Spencer next to you but he wasn't. You grabbed your phone to which you found hundred of calls and texts from Matt begging you to respond to him, but you didn't. Instead you called Spencer.

"Hey I was just about to call you" he answered.

"Why did you leave last night?" You asked.

"I figured you could use the sleep and time alone, besides I told you us could wait the next few days while you get yourself together after last night. Now, get up and get ready from work. I will be there in 20 minutes"

"Okay I'll see you then"

You hung up the phone and quickly got ready for work. When Spencer got there he texted you letting you know he was outside. You finished up getting ready and hurried down to his car. As you walked toward him he couldn't help but smile.

"Here, I'm sure you could use this" he said handing you a coffee.

"You're a life saver" you laughed.

He gave you a smile but said nothing. You could tell he wanted to say something but wouldn't.

"Say it Spencer" you said.

"Has he tried to get a hold of you?" He asked.

"Only about a hundred times" you sighed

Spencer laughed until he realized you were being serious.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Yeah here look" you pulled out your phone and showed him everything.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure"

"Do you think he really loved you or-"

"Or was he just saying it because he knew there was something between us?" You finished the sentence "I think he knew we had feelings for each other and I think he thought telling me he loved me would win me over. There's no way that he could've fallen in love with me that fast"

"I did"

Your heart skipped a beat and you smiled at him.

"Spence" you blushed.

"I'm not joking. The minute you walked through those doors a few years ago I was amazed at your beauty and then the minute you spoke it was over for me, I knew I was in love with you." He smiled.

How the hell were you supposed to wait a few more days to be with him when he was saying stuff like that?

You arrived at work and made your way upstairs.

"Hey there you are! We saw your car was still here but when we came in you weren't here." Emily said.

"How'd last night go?" Morgan asked.

You slid up on your desk and sighed.

"Uh oh" JJ said.

"Uh oh is an understatement. We went to dinner and he was mad the entire time. After dinner we went to the park and walked around that was where he told me he didn't trust me because of seeing me come of an elevator holding two other guys hands. Then he proceeded to tell me he didn't like me around Morgan or Spencer because he saw how Spencer looked at me and Morgan had already admitted to flirting with me. So I broke up with him. I told him the whole I love you was way too much and the not trusting me and not wanting me around my friends was wrong so we were done." You told them.