Chapter 14 💙

"Are you going to tell them?" Spencer asked.

"Yes, Spence I will tell them and then we can talk about having dinner at there house. How do I look?"

"Absolutely beautiful" he smiled.

You were headed to D.C. to have dinner at your parents home since you haven't seen them in a while. You were excited to see them but nervous. You were going to tell them about Spencer and you knew your mom would be excited but you were a daddy's girl and he never thought anyone was good enough for you. You were the youngest of three so you were close with your dad.

Spencer walked with you out of your apartment and to your car.

"Okay" you let out a deep breath "I will call you when I get home."

"Be safe and have fun." He smiled.

He cupped your face in his hands and kissed you.

"Mmmm Spencer, I could be late" you giggled.

"No you cannot, especially because of me. Get going." He laughed.

He opened your car door for you. You got in and rolled down the window puckering your lips for one more kiss.

"Please" you begged.

He kissed you again before you waved goodbye and headed to D.C.

You had a 45 minute drive but really it was almost an hour and a half with traffic. You were anxious about telling them you had a boyfriend but figured learning he was apart of the FBI would make it better. You'd told your mom and sister your feelings for him and they both encouraged you to go after him. Your dad didn't know you had feelings for him, but he did know Spencer. After an hour and 20 minutes of anxiously driving you finally pulled into your childhood neighborhood. The neighborhood you lived in was a gated one since most of the politicians lived here and were always at a threat. You pulled up to the gate where 3 officers were standing.

"Good evening ma'am can we have you last name and I.D." One officer said.

"Hi! My last name is Y/L/N and here's my FBI badge." You said showing him the badge.

"One second ma'am"

A few minutes later he came back to hand you your badge and the gate opened. You thanked them and drove through. You drove through the neighborhood and finally pulled up in front of your parents home. You took a deep breath before walking up to the front door and going inside. You were greeted by your parents dog who's name was Samson.

"Hi Sam" you laughed bending down to pet him "Mom, Dad" you yelled.

"In here" your mom called from the dining room.

You made your way through the home and into the dining room.

"Hi sweetie!" Your mom said excitedly throwing her arms around you.

"Hi mom" you smiled into her.

After everything that happened you needed your moms hug. Her touch and familiar smell comforted you.

"Come here pumpkin" your dad smiled at you.

"Hi dad" you sank into his arms.

He kissed your forehead and pulled away from you with tears in his eyes.

"Dad, don't cry!" You said as you started to cry.

"It's been a while since I've seen my little girls beautiful face, I missed you!" He said wiping his tears.

"I missed you guys too" you said.

Your mom had the table set and ready to go before you got there. You sat down at the table and your mom filled your plate.