Chapter 10 💙

⚠️: mention of suicide. I want to take a minute to just let anyone who is suffering with mental health issues or suicidal thoughts that you are strong, you are beautiful, and you are so so loved. If you ever need to talk please don't hesitate to talk to me...i know how it feels and I will always be here for you! ❤️

•••••••••••

You walked into the BAU noticeably different Monday morning. The past weekend with Spencer did something to you. You had never had sex that good, it was always mediocre. You thought about it and realized you had never gotten off with any other guy. None of them knew how to please you. Spencer just knew. He knew where to touch you and kiss you. He knew what to say to you to make you melt. He just got you.

"Well well well, what's gotten into you baby girl?" Morgan asked noticing the difference about you.

Uh the curly head genius is what you wanted to say.

"Y/N" Emily gasped "I know that look when I see it. You had sex and not just any sex, it was mind blowing sex. Who is he? Tell us everything."

You sat down at your desk and noticed Spencer peering up at you. He wanted to see for himself the look on your face.

"Can't a girl just be happy?" You laughed.

"Well sure but not like that. Spill it" JJ said.

"Guys I didn't have sex with anyone! It's just a good day. I feel good!" You tried to convince them.

You turned yourself around in your desk and started to set your stuff up.

"Okay whatever you say princess" Morgan grinned.

Your eyes darted up to Spencer who was already looking at you. He gave you a devilish smile and then looked back down. You shook your head and focused on your work, but it wasn't long before you eyes made their way back to Spencer. You got lost in your thoughts. You watched as he twirled the pencil he was holding and noticed the veins that were poking through his skin. You couldn't help but remember the way it felt around your neck. Your eyes moved to his lips. When he was focused his tongue would slide against the bottom lip and you shivered at the memory of his head between your legs and how his tongue felt against you. You rubbed your thighs together desperate for any type of friction.

Seriously Y/N? In the middle of work you're getting turned on?

Spencer's eyes flickered up to you and with one look he could tell what was going on inside your head. You bit your bottom lip and smiled at him raising your eyebrows. He shook his head biting his lip.

You quickly got up and walked past him heading toward the bathroom hoping he followed. You gave it a few minutes and then walked out almost running into Spencer.

"Spence" you gasped.

"Go in there to relieve yourself?" He laughed.

"At work? Dr. Reid what kind of girl do you take me for? I might have a dirty little mind but at work that's where it stays" you giggled.

"Let's go"

"Go where?"

"In there, now. I saw you Y/N, you could barely sit still. Let me help you out" Spencer pointed you the bathroom.

"Spence! No! Not here, not at work. Someone will for sure catch us, they'll hear us"

"They'll hear you screaming. "Oh Spencer"" he mocked you rolling his eyes back.

"Oh fuck you're so wet princess" you mocked him.

"Y/N please, we'll be quick I just need to-"