1

(Author's note: Mia {thomas's girlfriend} does not exist in this story and Charli and Dixie are still in the hype house)

Hi! My name is Maddison Aliyah VonColeaz. I am 19 years old and single. Right now I have 55M on TikTok. Here is my story. I am just a girl from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Back in December 2019, I became famous on an app called TikTok with over 20M followers. In late December, I started getting DMs from the hype house saying "Hi, I saw your account, and I love you" or "Wassup shorty, how you doing". The best one was from an account called petroutv.\

 "Hi, I see you're very famous. Do you know about the hype house because I think you would fit in great here?"

 I died as I read that. No one had ever invited me to come somewhere before. You see, I grew up very rich because of my father'ss retail company. And my mom owns a fashion company called Cindy's Needle. Everyone thought I was spoiled but I am not. Just used to a very rich life. Well, I and Thomas started talking. Yes, in later February, I ended up moving to LA. Of course, Thomas picked me up from the airport. When I got there I was tackled by Charli (we became best friends on facetime).

"Hi, Charles (my nickname for her)!" I said laying on the floor.

"Hi!" She screamed in my ear. Everyone in the room laughed. I met up with everyone in the house and then Thomas guided me to my room. It was a great time. Until Thomas sat down on my bed with me and said "I knew you would fit it great." He stared into my eyes with a smile as he said that. We talked for a few minutes then he left and I unpacked.

Present time, I knew everyone so well. The whole quarantine thing started so we were all together and having fun. It was April 2nd. Alex called me and Thomas over to sit on the couch.

"So this is Thomas and Maddison,' He said as he recorded for his vlog. The whole house was in the living room watching us."So for a long time, they have been shipped together and still aren't dating yet. So today, we are going to have them kiss."

"Not happening," Thomas replied. "We're just friends."

"What he said, "I said while faking a laugh. Were we really just friends to him. Ugh, I knew it. I was in love with him.

Author's note: There will be hookups in this so I advise you do not read if you are under the age of 13.