31

I woke up to screaming. I got up and went to the kitchen where Patrick and Calvin had made a mess. Alex was filming them and then turned to me when I entered. There was flour everywhere. I walked up to the counter and stared at the flour.

"Hi Maddie, welcome to our flour power shop. Want some flour?" Calvin asked holding a bag of flour.

"No you idiot," I screamed while slapping the bag out of his hand. "Ypu both made a huge mess. You idiots. Guess who has to clean it?"

"You," they both mumbled.

"Get out of the kitchen." I screamed at them. They all left and I started cleaning up the flour. The girls came and helped me a little. I finished cleaning and made waffles for breakfast. Patrick and Calvin came back and gave me chocolates as an apology. I accepted and gave them breakfast. Thomas called me as I started eating. I talked with him for a little bit and passed the phone around so everyone could talk to him. I continued eating as Micheal talked to him. Charli sat next to me and talked about the hair appointment she had today. I finished eating and washed the dishes. The phone finally came back to me and I continued talking with Thomss for about an hour. After I finished the call, I started getting ready for a small photoshoot. I put on a cute tight dress for the shoot. I straightened my hair and put on huge hoop earrings and the diamond necklace Thomas gave me.

 I straightened my hair and put on huge hoop earrings and the diamond necklace Thomas gave me

Charli put on her dress. We were both modeling for Cindy's Needle. I did her makeup for her and gave her some earrings. We left for the studio and started taking pictures. After we were done, we changed into jeans and t-shirts. We took a couple pictures and charli posted one on her Instagram.

 We took a couple pictures and charli posted one on her Instagram

charlidamelio

Caption: my bae and me

Lilhuddy: cuteeee

petroutv: do your heads hurt?

Reply to petroutv: yes

Abbyleemiller: straighten the legs people!!!!

I laughed at abby's comment. I loved the show dance moms. Anyways, we went home and chilled in my room watching Avengers Infinity War. We ate popcorn and candy while the boys played fortnite in Alex's room. I could hear them all screaming. I got a call from an unknown number. I picked it up and went into my closet.

"Hello?" I said shutting the closet door.

"Hi maddie, how's it going?" Someone sai don the other side. I am recognized the voice.

"Hi Camila! I missed you so much." I screamed into the phone. Let me explain. While I was on Cuba, I met a girl who was a little older than me. It was back when I was 10. She was 13. She wasn't famous at the time and we became besties. After the trip, we had exchanged numbers. I helped her along her way into fame. Now she's Camila Cabello. I love her so much. She is the best person in my life. I have helped her through out her career just over the phone.

"Hey sis, so you loved to LA and didn't tell me. Wow what a good friend." She screamed at me.

"Sorry, I've been so busy. I forgot to call you." I said while picking up a fallen jacket.

"It's ok, just come see me tomorrow. I'll text you my address." She said as she started to hang up.

"Bye boo," I said hanging up. I went back to Charli and sat down with her while continuing the movie.

The next morning

I woke up and started getting ready. I put on a crop top and jeans. I grabbed a jacket in case and drove to Camila's house. On the way there, I called Thomas and chatted with him. We talked about how the gang was being annoying. After a little while, I reached her house and hung up with Thomas. I knocked on the door and Shawn answered. He knew me because of Camila and also because of Tiktok.

"Maddie, hey!" He said embracing me with hug. I hugged back as he allowed me to come in. It was a wonderful home. I saw Camila sitting by a box of my favourite Chocolates and my favourite flowers, purple roses. I sat next to her and we chatted for a while. I took a picture of the roses and posted it on Instagram.

 I took a picture of the roses and posted it on Instagram

Maddison.voncoleaz

Caption: thanks for my fav flowers Camila Cabello!

camilacabello: no prob bestie!

petroutv: they're gorgeous like you

Reply to petroutv: awww

Taylorholder: wow so girly

Reply to taylorholder: Rude bish

I sat down with Camila and Shawn as they went live on Instagram. I sat behind them as they sang a duet. After a couple songs, they asked me to answer questions with them. We did a few and answered truthfully. After we were done, Camila took a picture of us and posted it on her Instagram.

 After we were done, Camila took a picture of us and posted it on her Instagram

camilacabello

Caption: We look like shit but whatever

Shawnmendes: WHERE IS MY FOOD?????

lopez_tony: awww maddie looked so cute

After we were done talking and having fun, I left and went to get food for everyone on the house. I pulled up to the house and walked in with the food. Everyone came down and ate.

"Where were you today?" Nick asked eating.

"At an old friend's," I said scrolling through my phone. They all were confused and then I told mine and Camila's story. They all finally understood. I chilled with the girls while we talked about life. I texted Thomas a few times. I put my phone down and listened to Addison's lecture on photosynthesis.