5

One Week Later

I woke up with no Thomas around me. I heard his voice in the living room so I got up and hugged him from behind as he was talking to ondreaz. He turned around and kissed me in a way of saying good morning.

"Morning baby," I said as pulled away from the kiss. "Morning Ondreaz, Want some pancakes?" 

 "Sure," He said as he gave Thomas some papers. It looked like it was the rent so I just went to the kitchen and made pancakes for everybody. Patrick came and Calvin was chasing him.

"Ok, I don't want to know what happened, I don't care what happened, just don't make a mess," I said continuing the pancakes.

As I continued, someone came and hugged me from behind and put their head on my shoulder. I brushed his hair softly as he said "Sorry, Ondreaz and I are dealing with some legal stuff."

"Oh, It's fine. " I said as I put pancakes on the table. Tonight was another Sway LA party. We were all going this time. Me and Thomas were a little confused because they were all underage and drinking. I didn't really care though.

After breakfast, Charli and I went to take pictures in a bikini. I posted one on Instagram.

 I posted one on Instagram

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

maddison.voncoleaz

Caption: Pool Time!!

brycehall: Can't wait to see you tonight cutie ;)

reply to brycehall: .....

tony_lopez: Your hair is in my face

charlidamelio: Marry me!

petroutv: She's mine charli.

reply to petroutv: I am charli's now.

petroutv:......

nickaustin: Lol

It was about time to get ready. I put this on.

We left for the party and in the car, Thomas put his hand on my thigh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We left for the party and in the car, Thomas put his hand on my thigh. I smiled the whole ride there. No one else was in the car, thank god. When we got there, Thomas put his arm around me just to make sure no one hit on me. We dance for a bit. Charli came over to me.

"May I have a dance with my wife?" she asked while smiling devilishly.

"You may. I am tired anyway." Thomas said as he kissed me on the cheek and went over to tony and ondreaz. I continued dancing with charli until someone came over and put their hands on my waist. I thought it was Thomas so I continued dancing. 

Thomas's pov; 

I looked back over to see Bryce's hands-on Maddison's waist. She must have thought it was me. he was about to give her a hickey. I got up and went over to him.

"ahem," I said removing his hands. Maddison stared at me in a way of saying sorry. I just glared at Bryce. "She's taken, go find Addison," I said grabbing Maddison's wrist. I wasn't mad at her but it looked like she was going to cry. I took Maddison into a room and locked the door.

"I am so sorry baby, I thought it was you," She said trying to make me happy.

"I am not mad at you. I am mad at him." I said hugging her tightly."He's a bitch."

"Your right," she responded while burying her head in my chest. We spent the rest of the night together just to make sure.

13+ AHEAD!!!

After we got home, I took Maddison into our room. She had moved in after the Chase incident. I kissed her while locking the door. I slowly took off her dress as we kissed. I left hickeys all over her neck. I told her not to moan or scream because of everyone else.

Maddison's pov:

He slowly took off my dress as I brushed his hair forward. I took off his shirt and kissed him again while smiling. He seems tense so I started massaging his shoulders a little while saying, 

"What's wrong baby?" Softly in his ear. He didn't respond. I said it again.

"Jus life, Chase is bothering me after I kicked him out. Btw we are moving to a new house." He said with his head in his hands.

"what a new house? Yay!" I said getting up.

He laid down and I laid on his chest while smiling softly. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

A month later.

We had moved into the new house. It was amazing. So huge and it had a better view. I was face timing my brother, Diego. (explanation: she has a younger brother name Diego. he is 17 years old. Also, she was born in Canada but both her parents are from Cuba.)

Thomas walked in while recording and scared me. I threw my phone at his face. He kissed me on the cheek. 

"Sorry, but wanna have a date night tonight?" he said while turning the camera off. I nodded as he left.

I started getting ready. I got ready like this.

with this bikini for the beach

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

with this bikini for the beach.

I left my room and went to the car

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I left my room and went to the car.

My Love -Thomas Petrouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें