32

I woke up 5 days later to my alarm. I turned it off and went to brush my teeth. Charli walked into the bathroom holding some Dunkin. We talked about life and everything as I got ready for the day. I finished and took a sip of my coffee. I walked over to the pool area where everyone was.

Thomas's pov:

I had been picked up from the airport by Alex early in the morning because we wanted to surprise Maddison. I got home and hid my suitcases I  the closet of our room. I went over to the bed and kissed her forehead. Lucky for me, she didnt wake up. I walked out and surprised the other house members. I told them not to let Maddison know but to bring her to the pool. After about 30 minutes she walked into the pool area. I ran up to her and hugged her from behind.

Maddison's pov:

I walked into the pool area and felt a pair of hands around my waist. I felt a head on my shoulder. I brushed the person hair out of my eye.

"Hi baby," the person whispered into my ear. It was Thomas. I pulled his hands off of my waist and turned around. I smiled at him before I kissed him softly. He kissed back as I put my hands around his neck. I pulled away after about 3 seconds.

"I missed those lips," I said pulling away from him. I tried walking away but he pulled me back. Everyone in the house was staring at us. I didn't care. He pulled me into another kiss. Alex started filming us for his vlog. I noticed him and pulled away from the kiss. Thomas stared at him while he continued filming.

Time skip to the next day cuz I am lazy

I woke up with Thomas's hair in my face. I brushed it away and stared at his sleepy face. He had explained that we were going on a vacation to the Bahamas today. I got up and got ready.   I tied my hair in a messy bun and changed into some comfy clothes. Thomas woke up and got ready too. We left for the airport. After we got there, Charli took a picture of me for Instagram.

maddison.voncoleaz

Caption: Bahamas here I come!

petroutv: can we get on the plane please

Diego.voncoleaz: why wasn't I invited

jasonderulo: cute hoodie

After we were done taking pictures, we checked in and got on the plane. I sat next to Thomas and Charli. The entire way there, I watched a movie whil Thomas slept on my shoulder. I kissed his head and continued watching. I watched Spider-man Homecoming while we were on the plane. Charli fell asleep too. About 2 hours later, we arrived in the Bahamas. I woke Thomas up and he whined to stay asleep but I forced him to get up. We left the plane and grabbed our bags. We took a few pictures with fans and went to the hotel. The rooms were assigned like this.Me and Thomas in one room. Addison, Dixie, and Nikita in one room.Kouvr and Alex in one room. Paper, Calvin, Patrick, and Micheal in one room. Nick, Ryland, Tony, and Ondreaz in one room.Charli and Chase in one room. Kelianne, Taylor, and Nate in one room. Jack and James in one.

Me and Thomas made it to our room. He plopped down on the bed as I put our suitcases against the wall.

"The gang said to meet in the lobby in 10 minutes for the beach. Get ready  babe." I said pulling out a bikini. I let my hair down and it looked about straight. Thomas evantually got ready too.

We met up with the gang on the lobby and left for the beach

We met up with the gang on the lobby and left for the beach. I got in the water with my girls whole the boys chilled on the sand. I splashed Charli and Dixie as they splashed back. The boys got in the water after a little bit and swam with us. I had Charli take this picture of Thomas and me for my Instagram.

 I had Charli take this picture of Thomas and me for my Instagram

maddison.voncoleaz

Caption: I am the happiest woman on earth when I am with this man.

petroutv: Love you!

Reply to petroutv: love you too.

camilacabello: the sun in your eyes girl.

charlidamelio: Where's my photographer credit????

Reply to charlidamelio: you get none.

Larray: umm wheres my invitation?

After we were done having fun at the beach, we went back to the hotel. Kouvr had found a really fancy restaurant and you had to dress up if you wanted to come in so we all got ready. I curled my hair and did light glam makeup. I put on an outfitt i had brought and grabbed a purse.

 I put on an outfitt i had brought and grabbed a purse

I put on some heels to pair with the outfitt. After i was done getting ready, ma and Thomas went down to the lobby to catch up with everyone else. We took an uber to the restaurant. After we got rhere, we were hurled with paparazzi. I ignored them and went inside. I quickly made a tiktok saying thank you for 120 Million followers. Thomas congratulated me on hitting that many. We started eating. As we ate, I noticed Thomas wasn't himself at all. He didnt have that Thomas smile on his face. All of a sudden someone walked up to our table.