25

"Why? Why did you take it? I was here to save you baby," he said brushing my hair behind my ear. I grabbed his hand and kissed it a little.

"Babe, you should have listened to me. He didnt hurt me at all." I said. I explained everything about the plan. Thomas was just as shocked as I was.

"So chase didnt lay a hand on you?" He asked rubbing me shoulder.

"No, he didn't. He treated me perfectly fine." I said looking over to chase. He waved his hand awkwardly.

A couple hours later

Everything had been sorted out again.Chase had moved back in, charli and him had never stopped dating so it worked out. We had confronted the house about everything.The house had apologized for the whole plan thing. Everything was going fine again. I was laying on Thomas chest as he slept. It was around 10 P.M. I was scrolling through tiktok and then Chase and Charli walked in with Alex who was filming for his vlog.

"Hi?" I asked as Chase admired my Bitchcraft mug. They all chilled around as I got up from Thomas's chest. He held my wrist tightly as alex recorded me. I was extremely confused. I stared at Charli and she mouthed 'Just wait'. I was even more confused.

"So lately Maddison had been busy, so today were gonna give her a huge gift. This is a person is someone you don't wanna fuck with maddie." Alex said pointing to the door. Tana Mongeau walked in. My jaw dropped. Thomas was still sleeping. I wanted to burst out laughing. She was wearing a Cindy's Needle dress. She looked so good in it though. Better than me.

"Omg, hi!" I screamed softly so Thomas wouldn't wake up. I slowly got up and escaped Thomas's grip. I went into the kitchen and left thomss alone. He was still sleeping. I started talking with Tana in the kitchen. We talked about life, careers, Jake paul being stupid, and just other things. I talked to her about dating and how I was in love for the first time. She asked me if I had lost my virginity yet. I nodded and she smiled while saying ooo. It was kinda funny.

"Cute man you got there," Tana said sipping the soda I gave her. I smiled and looked at the table. No one else was in the room. It was a little funny. We continued talking while sipping sodas. She went home after a while. I went back to my room and didnt see Thomas on the bed. I closed the door and felt a pair of arms on my waist. I put my hands on top of them and locked the door thinking it was Thomas. Then I felt a soft cloth over my mouth. I remember seeing someone's long curled brown hair. I blacked out after breathing in the fumes of the cloth. I remember hitting my head on the floor and after that nothing.