21

I woke up and remembered my shoot with Jordan Matter. I got out of bed and got ready fast. I put my hair in a cute bun and put on leggings and a shirt. I did my makeup and grabbed my purse.

 I did my makeup and grabbed my purse

I thought I looked amazing. Thomas walked in and saw me. He smiled and said,

"This is the woman I love, and I am proud of it," He said while coming over to me and placing a kiss on my cheek. I left and met up with Jordan. We started taking pictures. I posted one on my Instagram. 

Maddison

Maddison.voncoleaz

Caption: My shoot with Jordan Matter went amazing!

charlidamelio: Love it!

petroutv: Your hands are gonna get scrapped!!!!

abbyleemiller: STRAIGHTEN YOUR LEGS MADDIE!

reply to abbyleemiller: XD

maddieziegler: She dances better than me!!!

Tap to load more comments

I finished the shoot and sat with Jordan at a coffee shop. We talked for a little while and then he left. I sat there and waited for Charli. She finally came.

"Hey Charles," I said as she sat down. I showed her the pictures that Jordan took. we chatted for a little until from the corner of my eye, I saw Darianka. I motioned my head so Charli knew. We got up and left because we both didn't want to deal with her. As I drove, I played a couple of songs on the radio by Tate Mcrae. It was funny that we were both famous and from the same city.

We got home and I went up to my room. I entered and saw Thomas filming for his vlog with Harry, Calvin, and Micheal. I slowly crept over to the bed and put down my drink and purse. Thomas turned his head and saw me without moving the camera. He smiled at me while I went into the bathroom. I slowly put on more lipstick because the one I had put on before coming off a little. Thomas had finished filming and came into the bathroom.

"I saw your pictures," He said putting his head on my shoulder with his hands around my waist.

"How were they?" I asked finishing my lips.

"Amazing as always," He answered. I left the room and went to the kitchen. The gang was there. We started filming more for Thomas's vlog. We filmed this.

After we were done, I threw a knife at Alex. He dodged it but he got worried. He stared into my eyes but Thomas stared at him. He looked away and I went back to the kitchen. I made some food for the house and started eating. We were discussing a plan for dinner. We were just gonna order pizza. I checked the date and didn't realize it was August 29th. My birthday was in two days. I was really excited because I had new friends now.

The next day

I didn't tell anyone where I was going. I left the house and went out with Larray. He was going to help me pick out a few outfits for fun. Thomas called me after we made it into a store.

"Hello?" I said picking up.

"Maddie? Where are you, baby?" He asked. 

"Mall with larry," I said looking at a few dresses.

"HI THOMAS," Larray screamed.

"HI! Let me know when you're coming back, Maddie." He said sounding a little worried.

"K, probably later, We're going to a restaurant." I said ." Bye babe." I said hanging up.

Time skip

I made it home and put my bags in my room. I pulled out the outfit I had bought for tomorrow. I was pretty excited because Thomas is born on the second of September so we shared really close birthdays. I ran my fingers through my hair and posted a few tiktoks. I got comments on them saying "HAPPY BDAY!" I replied with them, "Its tomorrow but Thank you!" 

Thomas walked in and saw me smiling at my phone.

"Whatcha laughing at?" he asked sitting down next to me

"People are wishing my happy birthday even tho it's tomorrow," I said putting my phone down.  He kissed my lips softly while smiling the whole time. I smiled back and put my arms around him. We kissed for a couple of minutes until Charli knocked on the door.

"Hey Mad, can you help with this,?" She asked walking in.

"Sure," I said slowly pushing Thomas away. She sat down next to me and I helped her glue her nail back on. She had beautiful nails. I wanted to get mine done. I was gonna get them done tomorrow so I booked an appointment. Charli, Addison, and Dixie wanted to go too because Charli needed a pedicure. 

That night

I was sleeping on Thomas's chest until I was woken up with the sounds of screaming and doors being pounded on. The whole gang was at my door. It was 12 A.M. They were all screaming Happy birthday. Thomas turned my head towards him. 

"Happy birthday," He whispered under his breath. He kissed me softly and the gang broke down the door.