17

After we all finished eating, we were about to leave for the beach. I grabbed my purse and then Kayla (Thomas's ex) stood up with us. 

"Uhh, Where do you think you going?" Kouvr asked awkwardly. I didn't want to get involved so I just left with Charli. Thomas followed us because he didn't want to deal with her. We got into Thomas's car. It was me, Thomas, Charli, Dixie, and Tony in that car. After we left, Kouvr texted me again.

Bubs: Sway boys invited her. She's coming to the beach as well. Or should I say bitch.

Maddi: Beach or Bitch

"Turns out the Sway boys invited Kayla. She's coming to the beach. Ugh, I can't even with Them." I said while putting my phone back in my purse. We made it to the beach and the girls all changed into the Bikini's we brought.

 We made it to the beach and the girls all changed into the Bikini's we brought

(Replace Madi with Maddison)

I got int the water with ma girls. I took this picture for dixie and Addison. 

We all had a pretty great time until Thomas got out of the water

We all had a pretty great time until Thomas got out of the water. I continued chilling with everybody until from the corner of my eye, I saw Kayla and Thomas. They looked really close as if they were about to kiss. I saw their lips touch and my heart sank. 

I acted like I was going to go grab something but I quickly changed into the extra clothes I had brought. I called an uber and went back to my old apartment. I sat there in disappointment. I can't believe he would do something like this. I got calls and texts from everyone and I didn't answer any of them.

I sat on my couch. I wasn't going to go back and grab anything from the house. I went on my phone. Thomas had posted a photo we took before Kayla got there. Charli decided to call me. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"MADDI! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Charli screamed into the phone.

"Somewhere, why?" I asked calmly.

"WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE ALL OVER HERE BEING WORRIED. GIVE ME YOUR LOCATION." She screamed again.

"No," I said sipping some coffee.

"MADDISON! I SWEAR-" 

"Bye,o I gotta go," I said cutting her off. I hung up and threw my phone across the room. I shouldn't be mad at her, I should be mad at Thomas. I turned on the tv and watched some Danger Force. 20 minutes later, Someone rang the doorbell. I checked through my peephole who it was. It was Luis and Brenda. I opened the door.

"Hi, guys. What's up?" I asked letting them come in.

"Oh, e can't come in hun. Just here to give you something. Someone just dropped it off like ten minutes ago." Brenda said giving me a small box. They left after and I closed the door locking it. I slowly opened the box. It was the necklace Thomas gave me. there was a note under it.

'I know you saw me and Kayla. I swear, she forced me into that. Maddi, the second I saw you running away I knew you had seen me and her. I am so sorry, I shouldn't have gone to talk to her. I know your mad but-' 

Someone rang my doorbell as I was reading the letter. I opened the door and I thought it was Brenda again. I opened the door and it was Thomas. Just Thomas. He pushed me aside and came in. He pinned me against the wall and locked the door. 

"I am so sorry baby. I saw her staring at us and I went to talk to her. AS I was talking she pushed herself onto me and smashed her lips against mine. I-" He said as I cut him off. I boke him off with a soft kiss. He kissed back. I had heard enough. I knew he couldn't do something like that.

"Why is our relationship so hard?" I asked as I pulled away. He grabbed my hand and softly kissed it. 

"I don't know, I don't know baby," He said under his breath. I smiled at him. He let me go and moved back. I haven't pinned to the wall anymore. He let out a sigh. I stared at the floor. He slowly tilted my head upwards. I softly smashed his lips onto mine. He kissed back softly. I loved him so much I couldn't describe it. 

An hour or two later

Thomas and Me managed to convince the house we had some important work to deal with. We were all watching a movie in the living room. I was in Thomas's arms and we cuddled while watching the movie. After the movie, It was around 1 A.M. I went back up to mine and Thomas's room.When we got there, I realized Calvin and Patrick were doing the 'Camping In my friend's room' Challenge. 

"Are you guys kidding me?" Thomas screamed. 

"Please..." They both begged.

"Let them stay....On one condition." I said. "You have to be mine and Thomas's personal assistants tomorrow." 

"Fine." They both screamed. Thomas stared at me with a big grin on his face. I started filming a few tiktoks. Thomas was watching me while Calvin and Patrick went to sleep. After I was done I plopped down on the bed with Thomas. He turned my head twards him and kissed me softly. I kissed back until Patrick poke his head out of the tent and saw us.