18

After Patrick had seen us, we didn't realize it until he started filming. Then Thomas noticed some flash on his eyes. He broke the kiss and stared at Patrick with his camera. Patrick slowly went back into his tent. After he had fallen asleep, Thomas stole his camera and deleted the footage of us. I put my head on his shoulder while he edited the footage. I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder. 

Thomas's Pov:

 After I was done, I realized Maddi has fallen asleep on my shoulder. I slowly put the camera down and covered her up with a blanket.  I stared at her while she slept. She had gone through so much pain just for me. I truly loved this woman. I put my arm around her and fell asleep.

Patrick's pov: 

After they had both fallen asleep, I poked my head out again and took a cute picture of them cuddling and posted it on Instagram.

patrickhuston

Caption: the real reason we camped here was to see these cute faces sleep.

dixiedamelio: They are sooo cute!!!

addisonrae: I am in love with this picture!

nickaustin: She's going to murder you

lopez_tony: Vicious couple

tap to load more comments

I went back to sleep slowly.

The next morning

Maddison's pov

I woke up in Thomas' arms. I gave him a small him on the head and escaped his grip. I check my phone. I went to Patrick's Instagram. The second I saw the picture, I looked at their tent. It was gone. They must have left. I got out of the bed and Thomas grabbed my wrist.

"Baby," I said making him let go of me. "You'll thank me later." I left and went down to the kitchen. I saw Patrick sitting there. I went over to him and put my hands around his neck. 

"Explain why there is a picture of me sleeping and it has a million likes?" I said while softly choking him. He struggled to breathe. Tony came over to me and grabbed my arms and Ondreaz grabbed my legs.

"No hurting people," Tony said putting me down on the couch. Thomas walked out of our room rubbing his eyes. He saw Tony and Ondreaz holding me down. He stared at them, they finally let me go. I ran back at Patrick and strangled him again

"I'm not even gonna ask," Thomas said while coming over to the fridge. I finished with Patrick and hugged Thomas from behind while he was drinking a soda. He pulled me in front of him and stared at a huge red mark on my red. It was from tony. He had grabbed me too hard and kinda hurt me.

"It's fine, he didn't mean it," I whispered into his ear while acting like we were kissing. He softly gave me a long kiss. Everyone in the room stared at us. I slowly pulled away and started making some breakfast.

"Yo, we better get ready. The planes taking off in an hour." Tayler said getting up from the couch. Everyone in the house was going to the Bahamas. Everyone except me and Thomas. I was excited to be alone with my baby for a couple of days. Charli started filming a TikTok of me with the caption "I am going to miss you wifey". Thomas kinda got mad at the caption but he didn't get that mad. We dropped everyone off at the airport and went back home. Having the house ourselves was gonna be nice.

An hour later.

I was laying on Thomas's chest and we were watching movies calmy. He had told me he wanted to go on a date night but at home. Like an 'A Make up for Drama'. I heard at the door and got up to see who it was.