6

I left and went to the car. Thomas stood outside waiting for me.

"Another stunning girl. Sold to Thomas Petrou! She's your pal." He said as I walked over to him. I slapped him lightly.

"I am not yours to keep. I am not an item." I said while staring at him.

"I know, I know. I was joking. But not about the stunning part." He said as he winked. We got into the car and he drove to our first stop. He put his hand on my thigh again. I blushed. He smiled while driving. We made it to a fancy restaurant and got inside. I ordered the spaghetti casserole. From the corner of my eye, I saw chase and Nessa. I didn't tell Thomas because I didn't want to stress him. We talked for a little while. We talked about life and marriage and the future. After we were done we went to the beach. I changed into my bikini I brought. We got into the water. I saw Chase and Nessa again. Were they following us?

"What's wrong babe?" Thomas asked me as he splashed me with water.

"Nothing," I said as I splashed him back.

We got out of the water and laid on the sand.

"I need to grab something from the car," Thomas said. I nodded as he left. I noticed Chase walking over to me. I looked for Nessa. She wasn't there.

"Hey, cutie. What are you doing here?" He said while sitting down next to me. I moved away from him.

"I am here with Thomas," I said. He moved closer. I pushed him away.

"Ugh! Your sweet Thomas will pay for that!" He screamed as he left. What did he mean? Was he gonna hurt Thomas? No, he can't. Thomas came back with his hands behind his back. I was worried about him but I hid my worries.

"Babe, I know that I want to be with you. I know that I want to wake up to that face every morning. I know that I am not making a mistake by doing this. Maddison," he said while smiling."Will you accept this as an act of love?" He pulled out a diamond necklace. It shinned in the sunset light. I felt tears forming.

"Yes!" I screamed. He laughed. He put the necklace around my neck and admired the sparkle of it around my neck. It fit perfectly. I hugged him tightly. The tears came out. I didn't want him to get hurt. He didn't deserve that.

"Are you crying?" He asked softly.

"I love you," I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too," He whispered back. I really did mean it.

Thomas's pov:

When she said those words, I felt like my heart had rebuilt itself. I hugged her tightly and pulled away from the hugged. I kissed her and she kissed back. We stayed kissing for like ten minutes. We finally left and went home. On the way back, I noticed she was worried. I put my hand on her thigh and tried to relieve her stress. After we got back, I had some fun with her.

Maddison's pov:

He threw me on the bed. He took off his shirt again hoping nothing would stop us. He started to take off the top of my dress. He slowly gave me some hickeys down my neck. He started to take off my bra and gave me more hickeys. he slowly took off the bottom of my dress and kissed me a couple of times. 

He took off my undies, I was fully naked. he took off his pants and boxers. He grabbed a condom and slipped it on. I was scared. He looked at me a kissed me in a way to tell me not to worry. He stuck it in and went in and out. I knew not to moan or scream because someone might hear. I could see he was enjoying this. I was too. It felt like pleasure. He slowly came back up and stared into my eyes. I got lost in his.

He was still in me and I started to feel very comfortable when I was around him. He continued to thrust in and out as a let out a soft moan that only he could hear. We continued for an hour until we both got tired. He plopped down next to me on the bed. He took his condom off and threw it away. I kissed him softly and cuddled with him tightly.He made me feel safe, really safe.