46

I picked up the call while putting my fork down. Charli stopped talking as I heard Alex's voice.

"Hello?" I said as Charli stuffed her face.

"MADDIE! MADDIE! THOMAS HAD A PANIC ATTACK. HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL. OH MY GOD, YOU NEED TO GET HOME ASAP!" He screamed. My heart sank and Charli heard too.

"Wait wait, how did he get the attack and what happened?" I asked trying to prevent myself from having a panic attack.

"HE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIS PARENTS AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HE DROPPED HIS PHONE AND STARTED PANICKING. THEN HE HIT HIS HEAD ON THE COUNTER AND FELL ON THE GROUND AND FAINTED! GET YOUR ASS HOME. THE AMBULANCE JUST LEFT!" He screamed again.

"We're on our way." I aaid grabbing my purse. Charli quickly paid as we left. I drove home as fast as I could and saw everyone at the pool area on the top. I ean inside and made my way to the top. I saw Alex sitting on the couch as Kouvr was giving hjm water. I ran over to him as soon as I dropped my purse.

"Where is he? Is he ok? Is he bleeding?" I asked pancking.

"Calm down maddie or you'll be next to have a panic attack." Addison said from behind Alex. I couldn't calm down.

"THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN? OH I'LL CALM DOWN ALRIGHT. AFTER I MURDER YOU!" I screamed. I stopped talking immediately. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"Its fine, I know what your going through." She said as she got up to hug me. She came over to me and embraced her arms for me. I fell into them with tears flowing down my cheeks. I shoved my head into her shoulder as she brushed my hair with her fingers. I let out a few more tears as she pulled away.

"He's going to be fine Maddie," she whispered. "He's going to be fine." I wiped away my tears as I turned around and grabbed my purse off the floor. I went back inside and went to my room. I shut the door and threw my purse on the ground. I out my back against the wall and slowly slid down so that I was sitting on the floor. I put my head into my knees as tears fell down my face. I put my head up and clutched the locket that was around my neck. The tears sped up.

6 P.M.

I had sat there on the floor crying for about 4 hours. Kouvr aalked in holding a tray.

"Maddie, here." She said putting the tray down on the table next to me. "Eat please." She bent down and pushed the hair out fo my face.

"I won't eat. Not until he eats and is fine." I said clutching the locket tighter. I felt tears falling down my face and onto my jeans. Kouvr stared at the floor and sighed.

"Maddie," she said placing her hand on my knee. I quickly pushed it off. "He's fine Maddie. Please eat."

"No, its Not Possible that I'll eat without knowing he's ok or he's not starving. If he doesn't eat, I'll starve to death." I said pushing my head back into my knees. She brushed my hair and left. I slowly pulled my head out of my knees and stared at the tray. She had made soup and a Greek salad. I saw the diamond necklace next to the tray. More tears started to drip into my jeans.

Charli's POV:

Kouvr walked out of Maddison and Thomas's room as I continued eating my salad.

"She's not eating," Kouvr said as she sat down next to Dixie. "She said she won't eat until Thomas eats. She's fasting for him I guess."

"Well we have to force her then. We can't let her starve." Nick said.

"I know, Nick. You and Ryland go. See if you can talk some sense into her." I said. They got up and went over to her room.

Ryland's POV:

We walked into her room to see her sitting on the floor against the wall with her head in her knees. Nick went up to her and started rubbing her leg a little.

"Maddie, he's fine. Don't worry." Nick said as I came over and sat down next to them. She lifted her head up a little.

"Why does everyone keep coming to me. I'm not eating until I know he isn't starving." she spoke as she wiped away a few tears.

"Maddie, why won't you listen? He's fine." I said as I noticed all the tears on her face.

"If he was fine, he wouldn't be in the hospital." She spoke as Nick pushed her hair out of her face. She pushed his hand away roughly. He sighed and looked me in the eye in a way of telling me it's time for us to leave. We got up and closed the door behind us after we left.

"Well?" Addison asked. We shook our heads as they sighed.

Maddison's POV:

After they left, I shoved my head back in my pillow. I thought about every time Thomas has told me he loved me. Every time we had sex and every date. Every dramatic moment and every happy moment. I felt tears raining down my cheeks. I clutched the locket. If he doesn't survive, I'm committing suicide. I took the locket off my neck and opened the heart shaped lock area to reveal a picture of the entire gang on one side and a cute picture of me and Thomas on the other. I cried after seeing the picture.