Chapter Four- Getting a Job

Marty decided that he wasn't going to tell Y/n about Eddie's threat. He trusted her. Even though he wanted to punch Eddie's face, he wanted Y/n to be able to be a cheerleader, it would make her happy.

School ended and Marty and Y/n took their seats in detention. It lasted a couple of hours and Marty would make silly faces to try and make Y/n laugh. Sometimes it worked, and the teacher would look up from his desk to see who it was.

The next morning Marty drove Y/n and him to school and they went to their first class. At lunch, they sat with 'The Pinheads' and Jennifer, laughing, talking, and making jokes over sodas and chips.

After school, Y/n told Marty that she needed a ride to the Diner so she could talk to Goldie Wilson Jr. about getting the waitressing job.

Marty gladly took her and even waited in one of the booths during her interview. He watched as she flawlessly took orders, and carried drinks and plates to tables. She ran back to Marty with a wide smile on her face, "I got the job!" she exclaimed. "I work on weekends so it doesn't conflict with my school or cheerleading, hopefully cheerleading," she continued.

Marty smiled and got out of the booth, "That's great, beautiful," he said, putting his hands on her waist and leaning into kiss her.

Goldie then came up and cleared his throat, Marty and Y/n pulled away, slightly smiling.

"Good job, my father would like you. Here's your apron and when you start, this weekend, you'll get your name tag," Goldie said. "Thanks," Y/n responed, Marty still holding her waist.

Marty drove Y/n back to Doc's garage, "Do want to come in, I have Pepsi. I noticed you barley drink your coke at lunch," Y/n joked knowing that Marty only really liked pepsi. Marty laughed, "You know me so well," he said getting out of the 4x4.

When they walked in they were confronted by Einstein, "Hey Einstein!" Y/n and Marty said at the same time. Y/n sat down her backpack and went to the fridge to get her and Marty a Pepsi.

"Thanks," Marty said taking the Pepsi can from Y/n. They sat on the couch and Y/n laid her head on Marty's shoulder. Marty put his arm around Y/n's shoulder.

"So what do you wanna do?" Marty asked. "I think by asking that you already have something in mind," Y/n said, smiling. Marty laughed and put down his Pepsi can, "You do know me so well," he said.

Y/n put down her Pepsi and turned to Marty. They both leaned into a passionate kiss. As the kiss continued Y/n leaned her back on the couch, Marty on top of her.

After the make out session, Marty asked Y/n if she wanted to come to his parents house for dinner. She agreed and they went to Marty's house in the 4x4. When he came in, his mother Lorraine was setting the table. Marty's sibling's Linda and Dave were sitting at the table, and George, Marty's father was helping Lorraine. They looked extremely happy, and it was all because of Marty.

"Hello, dear. Y/n right?" Lorriane asked Y/n. "Yes, how are you Mrs. McFly?" Y/n asked Lorraine. "I'm fine dear, how are you adjusting to Hill Valley?" Lorraine asked, while Marty pulled out a chair for Y/n. "Good, schools fun. I'm going to try out for cheerleading tomorrow actually. There's a pep rally on Friday and they need another girl." Y/n said sitting down next to Marty.

"Where is Doc Brown?" George asked setting down a bowl of mashed potato's and sitting down next to Lorraine. "He just left on important classified scientfic business. He's been planning it for months. I look after the house and Einstien, his dog." Y/n explained to Marty's parents.

Lorraine and George nodded, understandingly. "Well dear, if you need anything. I mean anything, you just let us know." Lorraine said. "Thank you," Y/n said. Marty grabbed her hand from under the table, and she blushed.

After dinner Marty took Y/n to his room before he would drop her off at home. "Wow, it looks the same." Y/n joked, looking at Marty's room, still messy as ever. "Yeah, too busy too clean," he trailed off.

"Are you sure you really want to be a cheerleader, I mean Bethany is pyscho. I think you could be a 'Pinheads' groupie." Marty said, not wanting to risk Eddie being around her. He already felt like he had failed, because of Biff.

"Yes I'm sure and why can't I be both? I said I would be first row at all of your gigs, and I mean that," Y/n said, looking into his blue eyes. Marty looked into her e/c eyes, "I love you." he said. "I love you too. Is something wrong?" Y/n asked getting a werid feeling.

"No, nothing's wrong," he said. Once he told himself that he couldn't ever lie to her, and he wasn't. To him, nothing was wrong because he wouldn't let Eddie anywhere near her. "Can I go with you and Jennifer to tryouts tomorrow?" he asked, coming up with a plan.

"Yeah, but Jennifer isn't trying out. She's going to be there for moral support," Y/n said, playfully nudging him. "Well then so will I, doll," Marty said, leaning into kiss her.