Chapter Ten- The Party

Jennifer and Y/n walked into the living room where 'The Pinheads' were practicing what they were going to play tonight. Marty wouldn't tell Y/n what they were going to play, he wanted it to be a surprise. Jennifer and the rest of the band also refused to say a word.

"Well, when do you think people will show up?" Y/n asked. Just then the doorbell rang, "I think now," Lee said, taking a drink of soda and sitting down in front of his drum set.

The rest of "The Pinheads' took their places and Marty quickly kissed Y/n on the cheek before, putting his guitar around his body.

People started to come into the party. One person brought a keg and started passing around cups of beer. Y/n took one and took a sip, it was bitter but she felt fine, so she continued to drink. Then the band played some to get the audiences attention.

"Uh- we're 'The Pinheads'! We're just to darn loud!" Marty said into the mic. The rest of the band laughed under their breath.

"We're going to play 'Show Me The Way' originally sung by Peter Frampton. This is for you Y/n," Marty winked. Y/n raised her glass and smiled at the man she loved.

As they started to play, Eddie and Bethany stared at the interaction between Marty and Y/n.

"Like she even knows who Peter Frampton is," Bethany snorted, rolling her eyes and taking a drink of her beer.

"And you do?" Eddie retorted, taking a drink of his beer.

"When are we going to expose her. She is obviously in love with McFly. You have failed to get her to confess!" Bethany said.

"Will you keep your voice down?" Eddie replied. Bethany rolled her eyes, "Oh shut up, it's not like anyone can hear us. Mcfly was right they are to damm loud," Bethany said.

After the band played, Marty stayed by Y/n's side. He could tell that she was looking around for Eddie and Bethany. When Marty met her, he always found himself knowing what she was thinking, she wasn't really good at hiding her emotions.

"I know who you're trying to find, beautiful," Marty said, brushing his hand up against her cheek.

Y/n looked defeated, "It's really bugging me. Do we tell them we know, that they know? God! I finally find some place I belong and it could be ripped away from me at any moment," Y/n said, little tears coming to her eyes. Marty wiped away a couple tears.

However Bobby was listening close by. He didn't want one of his friends to loose the person he loved. He also didn't want Y/n to suffer, because they were becoming close friends. He had a plan, but he wasn't sure of it. He took the last swig of his beer and headed straight toward Eddie.

"Eddie, we need to talk, alone," Bobby said, glaring at Bethany next to him. Eddie looked at him and shrugged his shoulders, "Why not Bobby?" Eddie said.

Bobby and Eddie walked to a secluded part of the house. "Listen, my friends don't know that I am here. I want to keep it that way. We know you have Y/n's file, from the '50s." Bobby said, 'it's so weird to say out loud' he thought,

Eddie nodded and said, "Go on,"

Bobby straightened up his posture, bracing himself for what he was about to say, "If you burn the file, you can tell people my secret." Bobby said.

When Bobby was in freshman year, Eddie had figured out he was gay. Bobby new that he knew and was worried that Eddie would tell. When Eddie became a senior Bobby was less stressed, but now he wanted to protect his friends.

"Well, aren't you a brave and noble friend," Eddie said. Bobby rolled his eyes, "Is it a deal?" Bobby asked, putting out his hand.

"It's a deal, but I sure hope you know what your doing," Eddie said shaking Bobby's hand and walking away.

"I do too," Bobby said under his breath. He walked back into the party and headed towards Y/n and Marty. "Hey, I fixed your problem," Bobby said to Y/n.

Marty and Y/n looked at each other confused, "What?" they said at the same time.

"You're problem with Eddie and Bethany, I fixed it," Bobby said. Y/n could sense the worry and intensity in his voice, he was scared.

"Bobby, what happened? Are you okay?" Y/n asked. He was shaking and then walked away. "I'll be right back, future boy," Y/n said heading after Bobby. 

"Bobby! Bobby!" Y/n yelled after her friend. "What!" Bobby said turning around, his eyes were bloodshot. "What happened, please you can talk to me," Y/n said.

Bobby told Y/n everything. Y/n felt really bad about her new friend having to do what he did.

"Bobby, we could have figured this out another way, and I'm positive that if you tell the band, they won't hate you or reject you. Also you should tell them soon, just in case Eddie says something first." Y/n said.

Bobby rested his head on her shoulder, "Thank you, for understanding, I've never told anyone before," he said. "I'm here for you Bobby," Y/n said, putting her head on top of his.

Marty then walked into the room, confused. "What's going on?" he asked, confused and a little worried.

"Do you know where Paul, Lee, and Jennifer are?" Bobby asked Marty. Just then they all arrived behind Marty.

Jennifer saw Bobby's tear-stained face, "Bobby what's wrong?" she asked, worried. Bobby took a deep breath, and Y/n squeezed his hand reassuringly.

Bobby looked up at his friends and stood up, "I'm gay, and I made a deal with Eddie. He's going to tell the school I'm gay, instead of saying that Y/n is from the 50's." Bobby said.

Paul walked up to Bobby and put a hand on his shoulder, "We support you man, no matter what," he said. "Yeah, I mean your one of the guys," Lee chimed in, making Bobby smile.

"Oh! So that's why you told Y/n you fixed her problem!" Marty said, Y/n glared at him.

Marty then cleared his throat, "Sorry. Come here Bobby, there's nothing to be ashamed of," Marty told Bobby pulling him into a guy hug.

"Well then, is that it?" Jennifer asked, giving Bobby a reassuring hug right after Marty. "I guess so," Bobby said.

"No, I don't think so, we might have to wait until Monday to fully tell," Y/n said, Marty put a comforting arm around her waist pulling her close.

"What if Eddie tells both your secrets, or Bethany?" Lee asked Y/n and Bobby.

"Guys we shouldn't worry about that tonight, we need to have some fun," Paul said.

The rest of the group agreed and went back to the party, to enjoy the rest of the night.