Chapter Seventeen-First Time

The week of Valentines Day was upon Hill Valley high school. The school was decorated with paper hearts. Jennifer and Y/n were walking to the library after class to get books for an essay.

"What are you and Paul doing this Friday for Valentines Day?" Y/n asked. "Paul's taking me out to eat at the Diner," Jennifer said, blushing.

"What are you and Marty doing?" Jennifer asked, taking a book from the shelf. Y/n was worried about her and Marty's plans. "I think we're going to Bluebird Motel," Y/n trailed off hitting her head on a book.

Jennifer gave Y/n an 'oh' look and Y/n continued talking, "We talked about getting a room, and Marty told his parents that he's staying at Lee's house, but that was a terrible lie, so they know. Ugh I don't know if I'm ready, I want to do it, but I'm scared," Y/n said opening up to her best friend.

Jennifer saw the concern in her friends eyes and put a hand on her back. "Hey Y/n it's okay. I was scared my first time, but it turned out okay. I'll take you to the nurse today so you can get some birth control," Jennifer said.

Y/n hugged Jennifer, "Thanks Jen," she mumbled.

Y/n and Jennifer went to the nurses office. When they walked in they waited and then the nurse called Y/n's name.

"So when are you planning on having intercourse, Ms. Brown?" the nurse asked Y/n.

Y/n nervously played with the sleeves of Marty's jean jacket. "Um, this weekend I think," Y/n said sheepishly.

The nurse opened a cabinet and took out a white container. "Take this everyday, at a time you will remember, and make sure your boyfriend uses a condom please, Ms. Brown," the nurse said, handing Y/n the birth control.

Y/n thanked the nurse and took a couple condoms from a bowl. She put the items in her pocket and grabbed her bag, walking out to Jennifer.

"Did you get it?" Jennifer asked Y/n as they walked out of the office. "Yeah, thank you Jennifer. I feel 100% better about this," Y/n said, genuinely feeling better. "Good, I'm glad I could help," Jennifer said.

One Wednesday Marty was driving Y/n back to Doc's garage, he was nervous about this Friday but he knew that she was probably more nervous than him.

"So I booked us a room for Friday night. I was thinking we could drive by 7-eleven and get Slurpee's and snacks before we head over to the Bluebird," Marty said, holding Y/n's hand while driving.

"That sounds perfect Marty," Y/n said, now excited for Friday night. "Are you scared?" Marty asked, looking over at Y/n.

"I was earlier this week but then I talked to Jennifer and I feel better about it. I think it will be really special, future boy," Y/n said, reassuring Marty.

Marty smiled, "I think it will be special too, beautiful. And it won't be in the woods or in a different time!" Marty joked. Y/n laughed, "You are such a dork," she said. "You love it," Marty said cheekily.

It was finally Valentines Day and that morning when Marty picked up Y/n for school he had gotten her a box of chocolates and a little red box.

"What's this?" Y/n asked admiring the red box in her hand. "It's your present, beautiful. Open it!" Marty said, eagerly. He had picked it out earlier this month, with the help of his mother.

Y/n opened the box, she smiled when she saw the golden heart shaped locket that was inside. "Marty this is beautiful," Y/n said in awe. "Not as beautiful as you," he replied, smile-smirking. Y/n blushed, wondering how lucky she had gotten.

"Happy Valentines Day, doll," Marty said. "Happy Valentines Day, future boy," Y/n replied, leaning into kiss him.

After school Marty and Y/n drove to 7-eleven to buy snacks. Y/n bought a slurpee, a bag of chips, and bag of gummy worms. Marty also got a slurpee, a bag of chips, and a chocolate bar.

They arrived at the Bluebird motel and checked in. Y/n and Marty walked to their room and opened the door. "Wow," Y/n trailed off.

The room was nothing fancy, but neither one of them had ever stayed here. "I think the air of mystery to this place might be ruined now, doll," Marty joked, throwing the bag of snacks on the bed. "Yeah, I agree future boy," Y/n joked back.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Marty exclaimed, coming up to Y/n and putting his arms around her waist. "I can't believe it either. Your ready right?" Y/n asked, now wondering if Marty was having second thoughts.

"I'm ready. Are you sure you are, I know that this is a big deal because your from the '50s, but you've always been different from everyone else there, not that I'm implying any-," Marty rambled on, but Y/n leaned into kiss him.

The kiss was passionate and sweet, it was like every kiss that they had shared went through them. The first time Marty kissed Y/n after he had chased Biff, causing Biff and his goons to crash into a manure truck. Their kiss after the enchantment under the sea dance. The kissed they shared after Marty to Y/n he loved her. When Y/n and Marty got stuck in Biff's garage, and they told each other how much they meant to one another. It was all in this kiss.

Y/n and Marty pulled away for air, "I'm ready, future boy," she whispered. Marty picked her up by a waist and her legs wrapped around his waist. She giggled, kissing him once more.

"I love you, Martin Seamus McFly. Always have and always will," she said, brushing his hair away from his face.

Marty smiled, "I love you, Y/n Cornelia Brown, more than you will ever know," he replied leaning into to kiss her.

And the rest was history.